Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #1
erime
Lil Kinz

erica! is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Halp! Espanol

Most of the printed writing on my account is in spanish. What did I do? ;p I haven't played with any settings, didn't know if there were settings to change actually. Thanks -Erica
erica! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #2
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Halp! Espanol

When you pull up the main log in screen for WW, it gives you the language options above the picture of all the animals. Just click on English to switch it back. That should work.
If for some reason you don't see it there when you pull up the log in screen. Close it, empty your cache of cookies and short history, then try again and the languages should appear. I hope that helps. Let us know how you make out! CJ
Old 03-24-2009, 12:45 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

all right type in www.webkinz.com and at the top right part of the screen there is a globe. Next to mine it says English. But yours probably says EspaƱol. Click on that globe and switch to English. I hope I helped!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
erime
Lil Kinz

erica! is an unknown quantity at this point

THanks that did it- now how the **** did it get changed? my daughter prolly did it

thanks again- answer was right in front of me and I couldn't see it TYTY

and so I don't look bad I didn't curse in my reply- thats sad it got ****'d out. I only said h e c k

Last edited by erica!; 03-24-2009 at 12:48 PM..
erica! is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #5
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by erica!
THanks that did it- now how the **** did it get changed? my daughter prolly did it

thanks again- answer was right in front of me and I couldn't see it TYTY

and so I don't look bad I didn't curse in my reply- thats sad it got ****'d out. I only said h e c k
LOL too funny! Glad that worked...if not, learning another language can be fun and a few hours away from webbies LOL CJ
Old 03-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #6
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

Glad that worked lol daughter prolly did lol we will punish her tonight lol This is my daughter writing in. Granddaughter will not be punished was a joke.

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 03:30 PM   #7
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
When you pull up the main log in screen for WW, it gives you the language options above the picture of all the animals. Just click on English to switch it back. That should work.
If for some reason you don't see it there when you pull up the log in screen. Close it, empty your cache of cookies and short history, then try again and the languages should appear. I hope that helps. Let us know how you make out! CJ
What she said for Webkinz world. But, did you mean WI or Webkinz World? If you ment WI, you can contact a moderator.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Closed