Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

go24lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Halloween stuff retired

Help...I tried buying some halloween items in w shop and it told me those items are retired now...Why did i wait until last minute?? Why didn't they just take them out???
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

Default Re: Halloween stuff retired

That happened to some of the retired clothes, too. It worked if you used a coupon. You could try that. And it said only available until November 1. Sorry.
JudoBoo is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #3
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

There were there ealier today on my accnt & I saw some in the curio shop today too , Sorry they must have taking them out , It did say until Nov. 1st !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #4
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

They will probably do a little fix tonight KinzTime. They were to leave the store on November 1st.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 06:29 AM   #5
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

They were supposed to retire on November 1, and you could've only bought those items yesterday with a coupon. Ganz will probably fix this soon - sorry to hear about your loss!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #6

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

I am sorry you weren't able to purchase these items. Yes, they were supposed to retire November 1st 2009. You should try trading for them in the trading room! I'm sure you will easily be able to get a few items there.

Best of luck!
Smile is offline Female
Old 11-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #7
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

If it helps you out at all. I have been seeing the ocacssional Halloween item popping up in the Curio Shop while I have been looking for other items. This has been since the items have been taken out of the Wshop. You may have to check often to find one but I have seen them.
gamesareks is offline Female
Closed