Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 09:17 AM   #1
mcgradj
Webkinz :)

mcgradj is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Halloween Room Theme

Hi everyone! This will be my first Halloween on Webkinz.
I've seen pictures of the Halloween room theme, and I really want to get as many items as I can.
How DO you get these items?
Will some of them come with the Bat? Will they be on sale as rares in the Curio Shop?
I have no idea, and I want to be prepared. Please help!!!

mcgradj is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2008, 09:19 AM   #2

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

Default Re: Halloween Room Theme

The Halloween Room Theme only comes out in October. I have the Whole set. I got the peices in October. You have to wait until october to get them. sorry.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
Gift Guru

kaqui has much to be proud ofkaqui has much to be proud ofkaqui has much to be proud ofkaqui has much to be proud of

Last year, we bought them in the W Shop in October.
The black cat came with a PSI Cauldron/bath that matched the Hallowe'en theme
Old 07-23-2008, 09:22 AM   #4
kaycee68
Gift Guru

kaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant futurekaycee has a brilliant future

They will be in the W-shop during october only. Some may be the same as last years and some may be new. A few items probably won't come back and they will have a lot of value on the GE. So you might want to buy an extra set of stuff to hold onto if you ever plan to start trading in the GE.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:24 AM   #5
mcgradj

mcgradj is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much for all of your responses! Can I ask one more question? haha. Are these items super expensive? Or do they cost the same as most other W Shop room items?
mcgradj is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 09:24 AM   #6
Edward Cullen ♥
Gifted

Animalworld116 is on a distinguished road

Oh Well It Is Very Fun And The Theme Will Appear In The Wshop In October
Animalworld116 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 09:30 AM   #7
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

I am so glad someone else asked this question, I too cant wait until the halloween stuff comes out. I would also like to know what the prices will be in the W shop, will there be any thing floating daily that is halloween related? This will be my first halloween/fall/christmas in WW.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 09:32 AM   #8

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

their not that expensive. the bed is alot but not all the other stuff.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:36 AM   #9
mm454 is an unknown quantity at this point

The only way to get the halloween room theme is on octboer when everyone is clebrating it.Good luck i hope u can get it.-mm454
Old 07-23-2008, 09:38 AM   #10
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

The room comes every October.
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Closed