Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
ill always love her
Webkinz :)

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Exclamation Answered: Halloween Hat Value

Okay, so I've been in the Clubhouse lately and so many members are telling me the Halloween Hat's (also know as the Witch Hat) value has drop down tramendously! They are even saying Wacky Jeans are worth more. Is this true? Am I missing something?! I'm so confused!

Halloween Hat -
Retired in 2005
Wacky Zingoz Jeans - Retired in 2006

skullnbows17 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Blythe
According to the WIGEV...
The value of the hat is [150,000-200,000] and the jeans are valued at [150,000-200,000].
So they're the same.
However, the collector value of them may be different.
People might be more interested in the jeans then the hat, so the jeans are considered a more valuable item because the want for them is higher.

Because of this people might even demand more for the jeans.
Same with Nafaria's purple slippers.
They aren't worth that much money wise, but because people really want them they are valued higher by traders and collectors.

Its all in demand.
I hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Halloween Hat Value

I have no idea. I don't collect those. Sorry.
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 01-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Values here-- Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value (WIGEV) Guide - Webkinz Insider Wiki

((shrugs)) People in the clubhouse usually demand more than what it is worth according to the WIGEV.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #4
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Post Re: Halloween Hat Value

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Values here-- Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value (WIGEV) Guide - Webkinz Insider Wiki

((shrugs)) People in the clubhouse usually demand more than what it is worth according to the WIGEV.
Thanks Mickey! I looked in the guide too. I am so confused! Yeah, it's not fair when they demand more than the value. Thanks for helping!
Old 01-06-2012, 07:46 PM   #5
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

The value of the hat is [150,000-200,000] and the jeans are valued at [150,000-200,000].
So they're the same.
People might be more interested in the jeans then the hat, so the jeans are considered a more valuable item because the want for them is higher.

They aren't worth that much money wise, but because people really want them they are valued higher by traders and collectors.

Its all in demand.
I hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 01-06-2012, 07:48 PM   #6
ill always love her

Post Re: Halloween Hat Value

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
So they're the same.

Its all in demand.
I hope this helps!
Thank you. It does help. It still isn't right when they say it is worth more. It's worth more in their demand. Not in values. Though, some people don't go and follow the WIGEV.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:23 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by skullnbows17
Thank you. It does help. It still isn't right when they say it is worth more. It's worth more in their demand. Not in values. Though, some people don't go and follow the WIGEV.
You're welcome!
I know its not right, but you need to consider that the WIGEV is nothing more then a fan guide.
It was created by WI as a guide of what we feel the values are.
It is not accepted by Webkinz World and is purely fan based.
Therefore, some members do not accept/know about the WIGEV.
So its not always "wrong" or "unfair" when they disagree with the value.
Some people also hold certain items of theirs with a more personal value.
There are a lot of things that factor into value, besides KC value.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Quote:
Okay, so I've been in the Clubhouse lately and so many members are telling me the Halloween Hat's (also know as the Witch Hat) value has drop down tramendously!
The Halloween Hat is NOT also known as the Witch Hat. The Witch Hat is a different item. It sounds like they're confusing the Halloween Hat with the Witch Hat or possibly the Purple Floppy Witch Hat.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

The Halloween Hat was only available in 2005. I can't think of any reason why it would go down in value.
FIA is offline Female
Old 01-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #9
ill always love her

Thank you FIA. In the clubhouse, that's what most memebers call it. Probably typing Halloween Hat is too long for them, but they know what we mean by Halloween Hat. I think Blythe is correct. It's just more in demand. Thanks for the help!
Old 01-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #10
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Like FIA said the Purple Witch Hat in 2005 shouldn't go down in value. And i heard that to that it was going down in value, but IDK why it would
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
halloween hat, values, wacky jeans