Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 07:41 AM   #41
lsyts
Webkinz :)

lsyts is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Halloween Gift!!!

I just got a bright idea! Maybe we will get them a day late.....Asian time got them a day early so maybe ours will be a day late!
Keep smiling everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2008, 07:41 AM   #42
1lexi3213 teddyc10 t
Gift Guru

1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent

I didn't get mine either!
1lexi3213 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:43 AM   #43

LMPhilbric is an unknown quantity at this point

No love from Ganz here either. I can't figure out why they can't get their programming together. Yesterday, I went to play the new game in the vacation world and it locked the whole computer up. I had to reboot to fix it.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:44 AM   #44

Jean6543 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not to sound overly dramatic or some thing but.....
I AM SO SICK OF GANZ DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
Why cant they stop coming out with new stuff for awile and pay atention to there glitches.
But i say glitches will be there down fall
Jean6543 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:45 AM   #45

Ludwiggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a treat bag, so some of us are getting them. I hope everyone else gets theirs.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:46 AM   #46

oliverbenny is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get one either!! So sad right now!! Personally I am starting to get sick of webkinz. There always seems to be problems.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:48 AM   #47
Lil Kinz
hollireed is an unknown quantity at this point

We woke up this morning in excited anticipation of the gift, only to be disappointed. Hopefully, they will fix the problem. I was just so happy to see it wasn't just me.
hollireed is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:48 AM   #48
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by lsyts
I just got a bright idea! Maybe we will get them a day late.....Asian time got them a day early so maybe ours will be a day late!
Keep smiling everyone!
Wishful thinking!
Asian time didn't get them a day early - they are a day ahead of us so they get everything a day ahead of the american accts. Halloween (the 31st) was yesterday. Not everyone with an asian account even got theirs yet!

As for the american acct. - nobody in my house got theirs today and I'm getting nervous since some people did. I think we should all call! Sometimes they don't care unless you call since "nothing is guaranteed with this website".
Old 10-31-2008, 07:48 AM   #49
please ask which acc
Gift Guru

h2boo will become famous soon enough

no gift in my asain or american accounts
Old 10-31-2008, 07:49 AM   #50
spazbrosmama is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing here, either. A while back, I sent Ganz an email when my son didn't get something (don't exactly remember what), but I told Ganz that their policy of "too bad, so sad" user agreement when something doesn't show up is wrong. I understand that they are just pixels, BUT... we are spending real, live money with the expectation that the online site will do what is promised. Grrrrr!!
Closed