Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 07:38 AM   #31
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

Default Re: Halloween Gift!!!

Let's hope it isn't another glitch and is just scheduled to hit when the 4pm stuff works, Please let it be that way
DES is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2008, 07:38 AM   #32
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

ok i thought it was just me maybe they will do it later.. gotta hope .but this is sad for the halloween party
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:38 AM   #33
my2whirlies
Webkinz :)
my2whirlies is an unknown quantity at this point

At least some of you got one for your Asian account. I didn't get one for either account. No Asian Halloween gift, and no American Halloween gift. This really stinks!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:38 AM   #34

dusty270 is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get a gift either but my sister did weird. what do i do.
dusty270 is offline Male
Old 10-31-2008, 07:39 AM   #35

go-gogoogles has a spectacular aura aboutgo-gogoogles has a spectacular aura about

Me either.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:40 AM   #36
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

I didn't get a gift in my Asian account or all my American Accounts... This is the worst Ganz has EVER messed up in my opinion.
sugarkisses is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:40 AM   #37
Lil Kinz
bleakline is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Halloween Gift!!!

I got a gift bag but my 2 kids did not!!
bleakline is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:41 AM   #38
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

SOOOOOOOO SAD!!!!! Didn't get one either on two accounts. Hope Ganz gets on the stick and corrects for all the kids that were so excited to chek their accounts this am!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:41 AM   #39

~Shadowfax~ is an unknown quantity at this point

It's so annoying. My sis got hers, but me? no. Think about all the little kids who don't understand about glitches!! Come on ganz. With all the money they get, they should be able to make their website work!
Old 10-31-2008, 07:41 AM   #40
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Bekka_coady
Ya, I didn't either! What gives? The Asian accounts got them "yesterday" when it was today for them. (LOL). I'm so angry with Ganz!
Actually, not all of them did. From what I've read, most of them didn't. I have two Asian accounts (I started a new one right before midnight leading up to Halloween, Asian time). My older account did not get one, my new one did. From what I've been reading, the vast majority of accounts, Asian and European and American, are all missing their gift bags.

At least it may be some consolation to know that the majority of Asian ones seem to have missed out as well, so it's not just the American ones.

So great to see you, Bekka coady!

Blessings, hither
Closed