Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 08:32 AM   #91
nemoboy5
Webkinz :)

twinklebell96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Halloween Gift!!!

I didn't get a gift when i first logged on. I logged out and then back in and the gift was in my dock but no card. Oh well i like the gift the mummy mask is cool
twinklebell96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2008, 08:32 AM   #92
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

yippieeeee toooooooooooooooooo the lady got them for us

CALL GANZ!!!!!!!
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 08:43 AM   #93
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Between myself and 6 Grandkids, there were no gift bags before 9am. After 9, we all had the gift bags and 1 had the card. I can't believe it, but they fixed it.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:46 AM   #94
dupester77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just re logged in to my account and the gift bag was there. Just waiting to open it.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:47 AM   #95
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

On my American accounts ... When I logged in I didn't have a gift bag either. I logged out and back in again and it showed up on all 5 accounts. You might try this to see if it works for you also. Thanks
Old 10-31-2008, 08:47 AM   #96
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

I also did not receive a Halloween gift. Maybe we will get them later on in the day. If this is a problem since it is so widespread I'm sure Ganz will do something to fix it.
*******HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL*******
roxy1000 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 08:48 AM   #97
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Logging back in, please keep your fingures crossed!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 08:51 AM   #98
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i just got off the phone with ganz and they said "its a technical issues" and they are looking into it. she also said it has something to do with the servers. they are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it but they are not taking WW IDs...hopefully it will get fixed soon
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 08:52 AM   #99

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Hi everyone,

I hope by now that all have logged out, waited a bit, and then logged back in. I went into all 4 of our familys' acct., around 7am going on 8am... and there was only 1 gift out of all our accts. And we sent the gift goodies to my oldest's acct...she is more aware, and the gift was in my youngest acct. and she has no clue.

Anyway I logged back in around 9 something to do a job in all the accts. and to my surprise there was another gift in my youngest acct. and as I went back to each acct. to do the jobs. ...there popped up the Halloween Gift bag.

Clearly there is a glitch and I do belive that if everyone is patient that we will all recieve our treat bags throuhout the day.

And I am very sorry for all that logged on this morning and did not get there bag 1st thing. It is a huge dissapointment when you are counting down for a WW gift and it is taking forever to recieve it.

I am very optimist for everyone that posted here....I truly belive you will get your treat bag!
Happy Halloween!!!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 09:30 AM   #100
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Yes, we got ours after 9AM KT!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Closed