Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 02:05 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
Rainbowcloud54 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hackers!

I got hacked by one of my best friends I know it because I went to her house and saw that she sent herself from my account a hammock and a plant. I know both her passwords but I wont hack her
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #12
megsy55

SockMonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

you know one of your friends might have gotten your pass word and goes on and byes stuff. that happend to my cousin once
SockMonkey is offline Female
Old 02-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #13

eyorefanatic123 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mypetduck
ive changed my password like three times. i have about twenty rooms and someone is hacking me and messed up every single one! theyre also selling all of my stuff.
They must know one of your secret codes. Did you show any one theesee? who knows where they are?
Old 02-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #14
shopgal1234

jonasloverx3 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes goood idea contact them, im sorry this keeps happening. does anyone know your password??

---------- jonasloverx3 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by eyorefanatic123
They must know one of your secret codes. Did you show any one theesee? who knows where they are?

thats so true now that you said that. i bet thats what it is. poor ganz and all these codes, i feel so bad and i cannot believe people actually hack accounts, it surprises me so much!

Last edited by jonasloverx3; 02-10-2008 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-10-2008, 05:14 PM   #15
Rainbow2424
Rainbow2424 is an unknown quantity at this point

somebody hacked into my account and stole a sweatshirt from the kinzstyle shop, now my webkinz is devastated
Old 02-10-2008, 06:14 PM   #16
Just Ask!!!

FunckyChicken is an unknown quantity at this point

it's happened to me several times and now i have an acount nammed meemee1 and somebody changed the password so i canl't go on it at first they just stoll my superbed but then they changed the password but my dad through out the code by accident.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:19 PM   #17
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

It could be a glitch, but you never know. I suggest changing your password very regurarly, and contacting Ganz.
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #18

blondiekj101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Try changing your password to something new like 3 times in a row and then unless they have the abillity to actually SEE yoour password then they wont be able to guess the old password if you change it like 3 or 4 times in a row. GOOD LUCK!!!!! idk why someone would want to do that if they aren't giving themselves something.. Also try checking your buddy list and see if they have added themselves to it. If they have you can alert webkinz world and they can delete their account. Make sure that you change your password alteast once a week. ( and just changing your password once won't help, because to change your password you only need to have the old one i think)

GOOD LUCK!
Closed