Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: Hackers!

UGH!!!! I'm SO mad right now!

Somebody keeps hacking my WW account and its happening to my friend too!

About 3,000 kinzcash are gone from my account, and I haven't even been on Webkinz until now but somebody has already done the Gem Hunt! I'm EXTREMELY angry!! This is happened many times before but I'm sick of it! I'm going to contact GANZ and tell them about this. I'm just so furious right now.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 06:06 PM   #2
lulubud263

webkinzcrazy263 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hackers!

well im the friend of the one up there^ lucky4me243.... when mine got hacked somebody stole about 4,000 kC
Old 02-06-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

No but I hope it stops! Thats terrible!
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 06:28 PM   #4
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

change pass.once i was putting stuff in the sell thing to see how much money all the stuff would come out to if i sold it and then i removed everything and i tried to put my hot air balloon in my room but then i got logged out and everything that i removed from the sell page was gone. i got sooo mad.this happened with my jellybean tree to kinda and i really want my jellybean tree back now
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #5
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Have you tried changing your password? If not, do it fast. Change it to something very random that no one will guess. I would still contact webkinz though. I hope everything gets better!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 06:46 PM   #6
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

I change my password like ALL the time!!
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #7
Im Ashley
Gifted

Sharpay7876 will become famous soon enough

i hope they stop
Sharpay7876 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #8
Adam's my vegetarian

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

ive changed my password like three times. i have about twenty rooms and someone is hacking me and messed up every single one! theyre also selling all of my stuff.
mypetduck is offline Female
Old 02-10-2008, 06:41 AM   #9
cube24
Gift Guru

cube24 is on a distinguished road

Sorry for all that has been lost. My daughters account was hacked. We're now changing passwords weekly, and have added numbers to it as another Wi member suggested.
On our Asian account, it's always telling me I've already done the daily's and gem hunt, but I haven't and nobody knows that account exists let alone the password(still I keep changing it), and I have no friends on my phone. With that one I suppose it's one of the glitches Ganz is working on.
cube24 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2008, 06:44 AM   #10

sydsyd1 is on a distinguished road

That happened to me once. Change your password right away.
sydsyd1 is offline Female
Closed