Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 09:20 PM   #21
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Hacker

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Every email system that I know of has an outbox as well as an inbox except Webkinz.
Yes!! I just don't get that
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 01:39 AM   #22
thinksharp8
Gift Guru

thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!

Yeah, that happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Someone that I had added to my friend's list in the trading room so that we could find eachother because there was some type of error when trying to trade.

The next morning, I couldn't get into my account. I happened to have just adopted a pet and had a code right by me and got it changed back. But, by then they had already mailed themselves my three best items (Magical Retriever Bed, Deer ears and new signature cheetah item). Then they had wiped out all of my signatue, retired and e-store pet items and sold them back to the store. so, I had 100,000 mroe cash, but none of my hard to get items.

Ganz couldn't help me at all. I am STILL waiting for a call back from a 'supervisor'. I was really hoping to work with them to find out HOW it happened so that it wouldn't happen to anyone else.

But - you can call Ganz and have them change your id, so that they can't get BACK into your account!
thinksharp is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 01:50 AM   #23
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by thinksharp
Yeah, that happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Someone that I had added to my friend's list in the trading room so that we could find eachother because there was some type of error when trying to trade.

The next morning, I couldn't get into my account. I happened to have just adopted a pet and had a code right by me and got it changed back. But, by then they had already mailed themselves my three best items (Magical Retriever Bed, Deer ears and new signature cheetah item). Then they had wiped out all of my signatue, retired and e-store pet items and sold them back to the store. so, I had 100,000 mroe cash, but none of my hard to get items.

Ganz couldn't help me at all. I am STILL waiting for a call back from a 'supervisor'. I was really hoping to work with them to find out HOW it happened so that it wouldn't happen to anyone else.

But - you can call Ganz and have them change your id, so that they can't get BACK into your account!
This is why i now absolutely refuse to add people I do not know. I tell so many people no and then get the third degree about why and it is getting on my nerve. I think from now on when someone asks this question, I will now start clicking out of a trade. Really, as with so many things, when you say no to a request, people should just respect that answer. So many I have told people about getting ripped off and that some have lost everything in their accounts and then I get, "but I am honest"
I just tell them to be very careful if they have items they treasure.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 02:11 AM   #24
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by gma2r
This is why i now absolutely refuse to add people I do not know. I tell so many people no and then get the third degree about why and it is getting on my nerve. I think from now on when someone asks this question, I will now start clicking out of a trade. Really, as with so many things, when you say no to a request, people should just respect that answer. So many I have told people about getting ripped off and that some have lost everything in their accounts and then I get, "but I am honest"
That is such a good idea....I always add people because I don't want to offend them, but perhaps I need to be more protective of my own safety. I still don't understand how they could find out my password, other than just guessing and guessing! Weird!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 02:26 AM   #25
thinksharp8
Gift Guru

thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!

Yup, I don't add anyone either. Even just to "find" them in the room later if they go to get something out of their house. I don't care if they don't believe me. once I add them, they know my user name, then they can use hacking software to try to get my password or whatever. NO THANK YOU!
thinksharp is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 02:32 AM   #26
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Ever since reading what happened to thinksharp, I deleted everyone except my other accounts from my phone and changed my passwords twice. And when people ask that I add them, I just say, "Sorry, my phone is full."

Another thing I do: I never, ever go into the TR with my main account.

Last edited by Ranger1985; 12-01-2009 at 02:35 AM..
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Closed