Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 06:43 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

xdancinchicax is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hacked!

mkayy there are many things you can do but i suggest talking to them. If they are stealing from you would it be nice to steel it back? First find the evidence, then talk to the person to try to make them tell you what they did wrong. If they are not up to confessing, start bringing up the subject such as "i'm missing stuff" or "I went on your user to play a few games for you when i noticed..." Hope this helps!
xdancinchicax is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #22
fluteofthesungirl12

horselover5623 is an unknown quantity at this point

aww im so sorry that happened ur neighbors r prolly doing it that really messed up
Old 08-09-2008, 07:13 PM   #23
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by PanaBanana
I think it was a silly idea in the first place. You'll learn as an adult that you really can't trust everyone. Neighbors or not.
I'm sorry, but that's not what I believe, at all. You CAN put your trust in people, you just have to have faith in your friends! Trust is a huge part of relationships.
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:19 PM   #24
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

some one hacked into a couple peoples' account that i know, and they sold or mailed all the peoples' stuff away! Also i knew 2 brothers who shared an account and when one brother had just earned some Kinzcash, the other went on and bought random stuff to waste all the Kinzcash so they had none left!
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:22 PM   #25
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

Oh, gosh, guys, it was K. I can't believe this! She is my best friend! I know something as silly as this will never change that, but what a TERRIBLE thing to do!
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:34 PM   #26
Gifted

coracbff4eva is an unknown quantity at this point

If the account is still partly your neighbor's, then they should be able to take kinzcash, but definatly not items. You should just change your password. then, the stealing will definatly stop. if your neighboors ask you if you changed your password, you should just say someone was stealing things and you wanted it to stop, which is true
Old 08-09-2008, 07:44 PM   #27
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

sorry about that
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:49 PM   #28
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

Default Re: Hacked! Updated. I know who it was.

Updated....
m00c0w is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:49 PM   #29

oreokitty is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by PanaBanana
I think it was a silly idea in the first place. You'll learn as an adult that you really can't trust everyone. Neighbors or not.
I do not Agree - I think everyone needs to trust people - Learn not to trust certain people but never stop trusting. I trust my Cousins who I gave my Password to and they trust me because they gave me their passwords.

I say talk to all of these people - check K's read mail and see if she got anything from your account you did not send and make sure this never happens again. I would only change the password as a Last Resort. Do not fell bad doing it if you need to though.

I am so sorry. You should not have to do this and take the trouble because these people are taking away YOUR things. Good Luck
oreokitty is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:50 PM   #30
sarahhermitcrab

Default Re: Hacked! Updated. I know who it was.

What did you lose? I could send you some food and firniture.....also if you need a trusted person to take care of a couple items for a while while you get this figured out you know where to find me.Add sarahhermitcrab1.

A tip
for making your friend tell yuo she took the stuff

1.Call her and say OMG (her name) I lost these items (Name the items)
Closed