Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
phuzz. Call me m00
Gifted

m00c0w is a jewel in the roughm00c0w is a jewel in the rough

Angry Unanswered: Hacked! Updated. I know who it was.

I share an account with my next- door- neighbors- most of them are a few years younger than me. It started when one of them gave me their password (before I had any pets of my own) so I could play games for them. We decided to share the account, and since then they have all created other accounts, and the account is pretty much mine now. But they still know the password, because the account is still partially theirs. A few times I have noticed items and money disappearing from the account- this started around a year ago. I asked the youngest if it was him, and he said yes. I asked him to stop and he said OK. He has still tampered with a few items, like opening my Super Bed Box. I told him that that wasn't fair, because I had "earned" the box by uying the pets. He understood and stopped. But today I logged on and noticed that I was missing 5,000 KC and several other items- including an Oak Pool, a Wacky Zingoz Snowglobe, and some other special items. I changed the names of some of my rooms to form a statement- it says, "PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY ITEMS OR KINZCASH. IT IS A TERRIBLE THING TO DO. PLEASE SEND BACK THE ITEMS YOU HAVE STOLEN. IF YOU ARE MY NEIGHBOR (it wouldn't let me type in his name) PLEASE KNOW I AM CHANGING THE PASSWORD ASAP." I am not changing the passowrd yet because I want to give whoever this is a chance to see what I wrote. I hope they leave a responce via "Room Name". There are a couple of other people who I think know my password- my friend- let's call her K, my friend from camp, and my cousin. I logged on to K's account- I hate to suspect her, but I really need to know who this is!- and she had an Oak Pool in her dock and an Ultra Mod TV in her room (this could very well be her own) I know this definitely isn't evidence, but I don't know what to think. Who do you think did it? What should I do? I'm so confused.

Oh, gosh, guys, it was K. I checked her mailbox and saw my items. I wonder how long she's been doing this. I can't believe this! She is my best friend! I know something as silly as this will never change that, but what a TERRIBLE thing to do! I have confronted her by email, and I'm still waiting for her response.

Last edited by m00c0w; 08-09-2008 at 07:48 PM..
m00c0w is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 03:23 PM   #2
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Hacked!

Probably your neighbor. He's little, and doesn't know.. you can go into the mailbox of your friends account just to check. Click on "view read mail".

Last edited by lollipop8927; 08-09-2008 at 03:28 PM..
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 03:24 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Whoawoo4 has disabled reputation

Oh dear! Change your password and FAST!
Whoawoo4 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 03:27 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

go on ur friend "k's" account and click on her mail box to see if she sent stuff from ur account to hers...
Old 08-09-2008, 03:28 PM   #5

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

I suggest a few things-
Change the password immeadiatly.
Go back to K's account and look at read mail. If there is mail there from YOUR account, she's been stealing things.
I'm sorry for all of that is happening.
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 03:29 PM   #6
ASD123

OK relax..relax and watch something for a minute. then..i have 4 options for you

1. change password NOW! think of something he could never think of

2. change the password weekly..witch maybe a higher security matter

3. Dont bother and tell the mom..or tell him to stop

4. change password daily...raising up the security level to RED
Old 08-09-2008, 03:29 PM   #7
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

do what dotdotduck said.
change your password.
don't give it out anymore.
dont make webbies on that account anymore.
buy another account
Lea is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #8
ASD123

well..he could change the password if you dont change it now! HURRY

---------- ASD123 added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by loopysnoop
that's why you don't adopt your pets on another account! It is your own fault.
you dont have the right to blame anyone on this thread! You are not helping

Last edited by ASD123; 08-09-2008 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #9
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

changing the password is a good idea, but if the neighbors started this account, they probably have the pet codes for those pets and they can get back in anytime with that.

my advice is to start a new account and to not tell them about it. start sending your valuables over to that new account and don't keep valuable items in your old account anymore. i know that seems sad to the pets over there, but i think that as long as the neighbors see that as a "shared" account, they will feel free to help themselves to it.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #10
angelgirl409

angelgirl409 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a next door neighbor as well.. who's at the age she should know that stealing is wrong... and she asked me for my password... i told her NO WAY...
i can't be sure she's stealing from someone else.. but she has TWO rabbit tvs... and only one rabbit...

the only person who has my password currently is my sister.. and she's an adult.... and if she ever wants anything i just send it to her... i know she's not stealing my stuff

so... please PLEASE let this be a lesson... don't give out your password... especially to younger people who might not know any better

please don't post ages.
thanks,
sn0wwhite
angelgirl409 is offline Female
Closed