Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #31
cwda
Webkinz :)
MadisonDance86 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Hacked Accounts

That is pretty rude to say that then you come up here just telling a joke about it.
MadisonDance86 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #32
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

It's not true that they won't do anything...they have tools to see who sent what where.
They may be able to help your friend. I would suggest you call instead of emailing. It's much more direct. Good luck with everything.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 05:29 PM   #33
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

No offense, but that was a TERRIBLE joke!
I would be so upset if my most beloved items were to be stolen, and then find out it was a "joke"
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #34
I <3 Billy Mays
Banned
mcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud ofmcgonagle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ganz in an email
Webkinz World is 'as is' or 'as available'. There are no warranties/guarantees either expressed or implied. Please refer to the User Agreement for full details.
I'm pretty sure that they put that in the end of all Webkinz Customer Service ads. I think their policy is at maximum, they will only replace one item per account. I'm sorry, but for all Ganz knows, the "hacker" of the account could have been (and I am for sure not saying this is ture, but looking at Ganz's position) the same person who got "hacked". They could have had two accounts and "hacked" one of them to get doubles of each item they "stole". I am really sorry that your friend got hacked and I hope nothing of major value was lost.
mcgonagle is offline Male
Old 04-09-2009, 05:33 PM   #35
realspirit12

*Serendipity* will become famous soon enough

I hate that. My account got hacked by a member of WI and they used it for trading. Luckily they mostly sent the items to my account. But I can't return them. But unfortunately, some of my PSIs and Exclusives were gone. I changed my password after I realized it was hacked into. But I am happy that the person got banned from WI for bad trading. They are on the BAD TRADERS AND SCAMMERS LIST. I think that person is the last one...IDK.

I know how your friends must feel. Hopefully Ganz will clear things up!
*Serendipity* is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:22 PM   #36
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

This was a very mean joke to play, but at least it was a joke.

The only thing you could do, if it was true is to try to figure out who it was yourself. Ganz can, but unfortunately WON'T do anything to fix it. This is why you want to keep your passwords very secure. Whether it's a money ploy, or to teach a lesson, who knows, but either way keep it very safe. You could try to regain all of your items yourself, via trading, it's still very hard to start very close to scratch.

Have a stupendous day, and I never hope something like this ever happens to you, or any other WI members.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 10:12 PM   #37
realspirit12

*Serendipity* will become famous soon enough

Huh! That wasn't a nice joke! At least it was though.

recommend closing this thread for no further worries
*Serendipity* is offline Female
Closed