Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #21
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Hacked Accounts

thank goodness it was a joke, but how did the friend access the account in the first place? did she steal the password? that might have been going to far, in my mind

you should be happy it was a joke, because ganz will not do anything to help you
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #22
call me maggie
Webkinz :)

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

that a mean joke if my brother did that to me i would smack him

Last edited by galpalm; 04-08-2009 at 08:17 PM..
galpalm is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #23
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

lol galpalm. Thats funny. Good thing its just a joke.
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #24
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by jojo1597
But couldn't they sell them?
they could, but if someone hacks your account to steal, they typically will either keep the items or use them to trade.

also, if caught fast enough, they typically will not have had time to finish transferring/selling everything.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 04-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #25
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Wait, did this happen today?

If so, tell her to buy a bunch of small and inexpensive foods and send one to each person on her friend list. If you get the message "You have already sent this person a gift today..." then you will know that they did it.
Thanks dotdotduck! This is something everyone should know. We didn't have this piece of advice when we were hacked early in our WW experience. We lost some exclusives, but since then IttyGirl has been able to replace them at the Wish Factory. I knew for a fact that something was wrong when I booted up the computer one morning and the Charm Forest had already been done 45 minutes before.

I am glad to hear this was not the work of a true hacker.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 04-09-2009, 10:21 AM   #26
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

You can contact GANZ here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/

And if someone ever hacks your account again change your password or just change it now.
Franks is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 10:33 AM   #27
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Yes I Think this is a mean joke. if i were you i would change your password evry few weeks or you can send your items to your sister/brother or your friends. Well i hoped this helped. if not you can pm me or tell me it did not thanks
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 10:51 AM   #28
puppyloves

to bad. my firend (actually cozin) got hacked, her firend used up all her money (she had, like, 10,000 kinz) on food, and took her retired pet item!!! ouch!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 03:23 PM   #29
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by KayJay17
My great friend got her account hacked. She wants to tell ganz. What sho say to them? Wl they replace the items? Or will they find the hacker? Help is much appreciated!
First,get her too change her password,just incase. I don't think Ganz'll give your friend the items back, but I'm pretty sure Ganz will be able to find the hacker,somehow.
Hope i helped!
<3

View Post Originally Posted by KayJay17
Oh thanks! tht worked! TUrns out it was our friend as a late april fools joke! LOL
Good thing it was just a joke, but thats still a mean joke. (yeah, that smiley is appropriate at the moment xD)

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 04-09-2009 at 03:23 PM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #30

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

That's good that it was a joke.

That happened to me once (luckily, it was before I had many rare items), and GANZ did nothing. They said, "Change your password. Be safer."

I hope nothing very bad happens, ever.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Closed