Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 03:58 PM   #11
ow I LOVE
Webkinz :)

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Hacked Accounts

i feal so sorry for your friend i would be sad if i was hacked. that's not even a good april fool joke it's a mean joke not even a joke
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #12
JayKay16

JayKay16 has a spectacular aura aboutJayKay16 has a spectacular aura about

i'm courious about some thing . .. . . . . . . . . . . what if your permatly banned? does it mean all stuff is gone? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . just wondering.
JayKay16 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #13
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by JayKay16
i'm courious about some thing . .. . . . . . . . . . . what if your permatly banned? does it mean all stuff is gone? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . just wondering.
I think so... that would be very sad, though
Old 04-06-2009, 04:31 PM   #14
is a lazy

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

That's a mean joke...
redinky is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #15
JayKay16

anyone? please! help!!! i need to know!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 04:34 PM   #16
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Wait, did this happen today?

If so, tell her to buy a bunch of small and inexpensive foods and send one to each person on her friend list. If you get the message "You have already sent this person a gift today..." then you will know that they did it.

Good luck finding out who did it
Great advice! The truth is that I have done this every time that I have been hacked, and I found the hacker every time. If you call Ganz with the username of the hacker, they will close their account, and get you your items back. If you don't know who it is, then Ganz won't do anything. I'm glad that you found out who it was.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 04:35 PM   #17
JayKay16

thanks dotdotduck, that helps
Old 04-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #18
zoezoe101

dolphinsrule48 is on a distinguished road

Thats a mean joke. I have a bit of advice for anyone who gets their account hacked. If you have a really,really close friend on webkinz that u know in real life and that u also know isnt the hacker, Over the next few days start sending all ur rare and exclusive items to them to make sure they r safe and sound. Also change ur password. Hope it helps. (PS i am sorry to say if u hav a lot of money the hacker might buy a bunch of stuff for themselves and send it to them. So if any of ur stuff is missing u problly got a hacker.)
dolphinsrule48 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #19
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

I'm happy to hear it was just a joke!!
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #20
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

That is horrible! Some people can be so mean! I am not sure, if she does contact them she should call because they don't really 'reply' to emails. To email them though it is support@webkinz.com or to call it is 1-800-WEB-KINZ. I hope it all gets solved!! Mean people!!!
-Jojo

View Post Originally Posted by dumblonde693
Great advice! The truth is that I have done this every time that I have been hacked, and I found the hacker every time. If you call Ganz with the username of the hacker, they will close their account, and get you your items back. If you don't know who it is, then Ganz won't do anything. I'm glad that you found out who it was.
But couldn't they sell them?
jojo1597 is offline Female
Closed