Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2010, 09:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kellyandkaylee is a jewel in the roughkellyandkaylee is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Hacked Account Question

Two of our accounts got hacked by the same person. They went in and opened up like 10 superbed boxes and sent them to themselves and then they sold a bunch of good items to the w-shop I think because the dock is missing a bunch of stuff. Is there anyway for Ganz to undue what was done to the account and get back what the hacker sent ???
kellyandkaylee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Hacked Account Question

TWO accounts!? Wow thats horrible! the first thing you need to do immediately is change your password. Next make sure you delete that person off your friend list. I know its not fair, but there isn't alot ganz can do about missing items in your account(from experience), but what you can do to avoid being hacked again is contact ganz (either by phone or through the contact us section on the homepage of ww) and try to get your username changed, if this person knows your secret code.
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 09:36 PM   #3

Well my daughter told a friend her password and it was the same on two accounts so they were easy to remember for the kids. I have already changed the passwords and deleted the person but did write down their name so maybe ganz can at least get back the stuff they kinzposted to themselves from the girls accounts
Old 12-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #4
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Wow I would call her friends parents. Making these accounts is really expensive and it is no different than if she stole a necklace or other item from your daughter. I would call them first and tell them what she did. Demand your items back .Tell them that it is against the rules to do what their daughter did and you will call and get her banned if they don't go into her account and give the items back .
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 09:43 PM   #5

What is extremely sad is that the girl in question is *edit* and my daughter is just *edit* so she knew exactly what she was doing when she asked her for the password. We came home from being gone for the weekend to the missing items and the kids were so upset. I hope i can at least get back what she sent.

No ages please.
~Jennielou

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-05-2010 at 09:58 PM..
Old 12-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #6
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

THat is awful!!!!!! Contact the girls parents! Oh and please dont post the ages of your daughter and that extremely mean girl xD its against the rules On the hacking its happened to me just changed the password and make them relatable to each other but each account gets a seprate password...that way if someone learns ne password they dont know the other

Last edited by Mint Chip; 12-05-2010 at 09:51 PM..
Old 12-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #7
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Oh that is really sad, the good news is, if you at least know the person, you should contact her parents and have them confront her about what she did, she definately needs to learn her lesson here and give what she stole, back.

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-05-2010 at 09:58 PM..
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #8

I dont know the girls parents since obviously I dont let my *edit* yr old play with a big girl but they all ride the same bus and i have only ever seen they older sister drop her off down there. I plan on asking her tomorrow morning when i drop my kids at the bus stop. My daughter has definitely learned a hard lesson about telling things to others that they aren't supposed to know.

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-05-2010 at 09:58 PM.. Reason: age
Old 12-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #9
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

I suppose she has. Best of luck to you and your daughters!!!!! Good Luck!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 10:07 PM   #10

Thank you all !!!! So if I cant get the stuff back and I do call Ganz about it, will they delete her account for the hacking ??
Closed