Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #11
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Guinea Pig?

Don't worry- you'll just have to be patient. In June, they're gonna start selling the Guinea Pig at other places, so maybe you can get them there. If you live in the extreme-southern part of Canada, maybe you can take a road trip to the USA and go to Justice there.

oh and Justice is basically Limited Too (it's the 'new' version of Limited Too). It sells girl clothes for tweens and teens, and I used to shop there when I actually fit into some of the clothes (i wear adult clothes now... waaah ). They sell Webkinz for like 16 dollars there... pretty expensive, but they have some of the newer ones there!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #12
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

i feel the same way. I am also a canadian and wish we could have justice stores in Canada. Anyways, I don't know where else we could buy the guinea pig or any exclusive pets... sry!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 05:11 PM   #13

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

In the next couple of days Justice is going to have some webbies at BOGO not all just some older ones I am sure you`ll be able to find something you like or don`t have !
coolbreeze is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #14
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by funmamas
What's Justice, a clothing store? How much are their Webkinz?
Justice is a clothing store for girls around 9-13 or so. The webkinz there are about $17 (US).
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #15
pococutie

Webkinz_Cutie27 is on a distinguished road

I life in Canda too
But they are coming to us in June
I saw a WCares at Hallmark a couple of monthes ago.Maybe you're location just dosen't sell it.
Webkinz_Cutie27 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #16

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Hi, I live in Canada also and am so looking forward to the guineau pig and the artic fox. To bad they are so slow coming to Canada. Not too many of the Halmarks around here carry Webkinz to begin with. When the W Cares Webkinz first came out, I made quite a few trips across the border to New York to get them. The border guards thought I was a bit crazy. I don't want to have to start doing that again if they make a lot of animals that are exclusive to the US and are very hard to find amound my area. I am going to try to work on being my patience and keep my fingers crossed that I find them up here.
China is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 05:45 PM   #17
I have a emo
Banned
iperfect is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
Hi everyone,

I have been reading the posts about the upcoming Guinea Pig at the Justice stores - I know that there aren't any in Canada, which stinks for me, but I didn't know if anyone knew of any other place that would sell the guinea pig? I would like one, but it seems like sometimes Canadians get ripped off with these sorts of exclusive things (webkinzcares, etc.) I don't even know if we get the exclusive Hallmark pets (arctic fox) or anything!

Any help you can give me is SO appreciated! (And congrats to anyone who has gotten the guinea pig in advance, or who is planning on getting one!)

:clyde:
try ordering one off the internet i recomend amazon.com thats where i get mine
iperfect is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #18
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

I saw someone post that they were in allmark stores (putting them on shelves on the 19th), and we have Hallmark in Canada. Go check.
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 09:03 PM   #19
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
Oh wow Safari2376 - that is too bad I thought that webkinz was such a huge movement that it would have for sure spread overseas to the UK by now in full force!

funmamas - from what I understand, it (Justice) is a teen girl clothing store - I have checked their website but I couldn't see webkinz on it, unless I am looking in the wrong place. I am guessing it varies depending on the store as to if they offer them and what types? I think they are associated with Limited Too because their websites looked very much the same.
Just look under the "girl stuff" link at shopjustice.com Pretty sure that is what the webkinz are under...
kigz is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 11:23 AM   #20
Yeah, I have a
4everisnever has a spectacular aura about4everisnever has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by funmamas
What's Justice, a clothing store? How much are their Webkinz?
Justice is a girls' young teens clothing store. Their webkinz dont usually sell any cheiper than normal but sometimes they have deals like buy one get one half off :]

hope this helps :]
4everisnever is offline Female
Closed