Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 11:17 AM   #1
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Default Unanswered: Guinea Pig?

Hi everyone,

I have been reading the posts about the upcoming Guinea Pig at the Justice stores - I know that there aren't any in Canada, which stinks for me, but I didn't know if anyone knew of any other place that would sell the guinea pig? I would like one, but it seems like sometimes Canadians get ripped off with these sorts of exclusive things (webkinzcares, etc.) I don't even know if we get the exclusive Hallmark pets (arctic fox) or anything!

Any help you can give me is SO appreciated! (And congrats to anyone who has gotten the guinea pig in advance, or who is planning on getting one!)

:clyde:
cocoharry is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 11:34 AM   #2
Thank you Canada!!
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZREADY is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Guinea Pig?

I was just at the local Justice store and the manager said they are not allowed to sell them until March 19 (Thursday). She said they have exclusive rights for only the first two months of release and then other retailers were allowed to sell it. Hope this helps you to be able to get one.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:38 AM   #3
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Thanks! I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will sell them in Canada!
Old 03-15-2009, 01:43 PM   #4
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

What's Justice, a clothing store? How much are their Webkinz?
Old 03-15-2009, 01:44 PM   #5
Yay! Finally a
Gift Trainee

Safari2376 will become famous soon enough

No offence, but count yourselves lucky! Only one store in the whole of my county has webkinz! And only 5 different ones! Never any new ones! and no charms, figures, cards, just pets! by the way, i like in UK
Safari2376 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #6
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

Oh wow Safari2376 - that is too bad I thought that webkinz was such a huge movement that it would have for sure spread overseas to the UK by now in full force!

funmamas - from what I understand, it (Justice) is a teen girl clothing store - I have checked their website but I couldn't see webkinz on it, unless I am looking in the wrong place. I am guessing it varies depending on the store as to if they offer them and what types? I think they are associated with Limited Too because their websites looked very much the same.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Hi! They should be released everywhere with the June Webkinz. If you don't want to wait, I'm pretty sure they are selling them at www.shopjustice.com. You'll have to pay shipping though. Good luck!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 03:27 PM   #8
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

Fantastic! Thanks AnthonysMommy - I will be counting down until June to see if they come to me!
Old 03-15-2009, 03:31 PM   #9
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by funmamas
What's Justice, a clothing store? How much are their Webkinz?
Justice is a children's store. It used to be the Limited Too. Their Webkinz are usually more expensive than in other places unless you catch a sale. I was there yesterday hoping to find the guinea pig. It was not for sale yet, but they did have some older ones marked down to $10 and since everything in the store was 30% off I got a couple for only $7. But normally their Webkinz in that store are $16.50 and I prefer to go next door to Hallmark where they are less.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #10
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

The Justice stores in my local area are down to only carrying the pets. They don't have all the clothes, cards, etc. And like others said, they are expensive.

They are a girl's clothing store. More for the tweens, thus the attraciton with the webbies. What really is annoying to me is most of the sales clerks have no idea what a webkinz is, does, etc. If I call the store to ask a question, I'm always told no they don't have it and then I go and they have tons.

They do have good sales, but they aren't advertised, so it's by luck that I'll wonder in and get a sale.

Our hallmarks sell their webkinz the same price as Justice.

There is a local book store that sells them, but because they are not a commercial chain, Ganz is limiting them on their quantity and they get the new webkinz like 2 weeks later than the chain stores. However, they are much cheaper and have a "buy 10 get one free" card. Also, with every two webkinz you get a pack of trading cards for free.

Good luck to all those outside the US. However, sometimes it's tough to get them here, too!
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Closed