Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 03:04 AM   #11
e all need love!
Gift Guru
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: GT sign up question for admins/mods

View Post Originally Posted by Jennybeevee
So... I was working on getting closer to sign up to become a Gift Trainee and today was the day *drumroll*... That I was going to apply *dondon doooon* and I saw that it was closed due to overflow of applicants *sniffle* so can someone please tell me when it will open again because I would really like to apply
Like the other folks said, the thread will reopen when the mods have caught up on things : )
It takes a lot of time for them to administer the Gift Training Program..... they not only review the applicants to get in; they also work closely with the coaches in the Training Section, monitoring the trade threads, instructing trainees, helping us coaches work with the trainees, etc. Then they also have their regular duties in the rest of WI - and of course, they have real lives, too!
So try adn be as patient as you can - and, in the meantime, try to be a good WI citizen and a thoughtful, helpful person on all the forums. It'll get you where you want to be that much quicker!

View Post Originally Posted by ttfntigger
Hi all- I've read the requirements to be able to apply to become a GT- was wondering if some wise person out in WI land could offer up some advice! I would like to apply at some point, but do not want to apply to soon as to be insulting! Happy to hear any insight you have to offer- Thanks, ttfntigger!
The best advice i could give in this situation is to be patient. Take the time to get to know your WI neighbors; learn the rules and help others with questions they might have. Be friendly to newcomers. Try to make WI a better place.
You do those things, and I guarantee you will increase your chances of success at getting into the training program : )
mommaluvsmush is offline Female
Sponsored Links