Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 07:32 PM   #41
Kaykohugs
Webkinz :)

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

Default Re: GT Application Question

Yep, got it all covered, thanks.

I should be set to re-apply real soon I think :-D
kaykohugs is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #42
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kaykohugs

Cool ... and good luck! Hope we'll be seeing you in the GE soon!
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 08:28 PM   #43
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

But who judges the quality? Is it just Gingerly? Just Cows? Multiple people?

And it would seem to me that the hardest part would be to really judge "relevance" would require not just reading the applicants' posts, but the posts that they're in reply to. For multi-page threads, this would seem near-impossible.
Adding in my two cents...

I agree, I think, unless an in-depth review of all of a persons post is conducted, then it is hard to judge relevancy. Say the thread title is "Help I can't get into webkinz." Then someone post how to fix it, post a link to a guide, etc. Then a new question comes up. Say the advice given was to clear the cache. Someone does not know how, so on the same thread, they ask how. So I tell them how to clear the cache. Now, to someone who is just skiming my post page, it appears as if my post was off topic, while in reality, I was helping someone(so still contributing), in response to an already off topic post. See what I am getting at...?

Also, it seems like, from all of my GE denials, that relevancy means how close the part of the post one can read on your "find all post by whoever" page relates to the title of the thread. I know the mods don't have time to review all post, but I don't like that they can't
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-08-2009, 08:31 PM   #44
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

no you don't have to wait another two weeks just untill you think you have qualified.
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 11:17 AM   #45
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Good luck
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #46
I eatz

Iciee has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone!
Iciee is offline Female
Old 05-11-2009, 06:48 PM   #47
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
Yeah, people used to get automated PMs when their posts were deleted, applications in particular, had a message about why you were rejected. The problem is mainly the whole 50 nonfluff posts, I suppose.

I believe that you actually do have to wait a minimum of 2 weeks before applying again, but just take it as an opportunity to prep again! Once you feel your ready again, apply. But don't worry too much about it, no one gets in on their first try, and it takes at least two tries to take it seriously. xD Good luck!
Well, SOME people get in on their first try but then they don't have a very popular GE.

Good luck! :-D
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Closed