Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #21
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: GT Application Question

No, actually, you don't have to wait two weeks. I, to, used to think that. I was always nervous that someone would report my post because it wasn't two weeks after my first application.
I would wait a while, anyways. Make sure that you've made more helpful posts, and that you think you are really really ready. The first few times you may not get accepted, because that usually just happens. I'd wait a while, maybe ask a mod why it was deleted, and try again!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #22
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

I would wait two weeks just to be sure. If you are wondering why, I would PM MissyK (I think that's it lol) and ask... it could be because you don't have enough trades.
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 10:43 PM   #23
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by maggalina
I applied a couple of hours after you Agtpix and I didnt get a pm so I think if you didnt mabey we were excepted but not enough GCs so were on the waitintg list
really, we're on the waiting list?
Thanks for the response

P.s. Do you get a pm if you are rejected?

Last edited by AgtPix; 05-06-2009 at 10:43 PM..
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 10:43 PM   #24
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

If your post is there, it just means that admin has not gotten to them yet. If not there, it was deleted for some reason
Old 05-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #25
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by soccerdog130
How do you know when you get accepted. I think people can get rejected, so i will probably have to re submit a few times ;(
Whether you're accepted or rejected you will get a PM .

The reason you are "rejected" would be because you did not meet all of the qualifications or accept all the rules.

I originally was told to work on my helpful posts when I applied, then apply again and I did and was accepted right away.

Just go over the rules again and requirements and make sure you are TOTALLY ready next time you you apply

Good luck and have fun ~ you have a whole new wonderful world waiting for you in the GE
Old 05-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #26
Kaykohugs
Webkinz :)

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

There have been a NUMBER of threads about this and most of them have conflicting information.

Over here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ion-gt-503544/

...it is stated that a deleted post DOES mean a rejection and that you most likely (though again, it is vague) will NOT get a notice/PM regarding your status.

Is it possible to get a clear definitive answer in regards to the application process? Until We are notified that we have been rejected, should those of us with deleted posts just wait it out with an optimistic thought? If we are rejected, and there is NO notification, I am unsure what is to stop us from wasting the approvers' time by re-applying without changing our posting habits.
kaykohugs is offline Male
Old 05-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #27
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

If I remember correctly when I was deleted last year ~ at the bottom of my User CP page there was a section where it listed actions taken on my posts, ex. soft deletion...there is where it showed my post deleted and the reason why.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #28
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

I am with Kayko, I feel that if we are not notified, how do we know what we should do to improve our posts and prevent wasting time on the people who approve the applications?
Like myself, I even PM moderator and people I knew for a straight answer if we get a message knowing if we were declined, no one was sure.
So me, thinking it was a mistake I was deleted, I reposted an application three days later.

Now someone is telling me I am on a waiting list..i am so confused and I am pretty confident that I have over 50 strong posts.
FunMama did clarify that if I were on the waiting list, my post would still be there.
Thanks for clarifying that.
I guess my last concern is, maybe they should notify the non-eligible applicants, so they know instead of left wondering and we wont have to bug the people who approve the applications.

Last edited by AgtPix; 05-07-2009 at 03:26 PM..
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #29
Kaykohugs
Webkinz :)

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

Well, Pix...over here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post14365749

They seem to be saying that we have been rejected again...although, without the automated PM, not only are we un-certain, but more importantly, we're left without reasoning...which really does frustrate me. Especially if this implies (which I think it does) that the earlier rejection PM, was ENTIRELY automated, meaning the explanation of why was just a form letter. Which is of course OK for a large scale operation as this, but leaves cases like ours (and I'm sure many others) stuck in limbo with no real means to appeal. I'm sure we could both find 50 non-fluffy posts, but there doesn't seem to be a clear NON-Automated way to further the applications. While I understand how thorough WI has been in setting up and protecting the GE, it seems like some of the vagueness about the rules is hurting things. Setting minimums to prove yo uare an active and valuable part of the community are wonderful ideas, but leaving the judging of who is "worthy" (for lack of a better word) seems to be kinda vague. Does Cows have the one and only say? And what are the TRUE critera to "non-fluffy"?
kaykohugs is offline Male
Old 05-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #30
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Well, I have not done that. What I do is post about a hundred more posts, then I try again. And finally I made it!! I hope you do too!
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Closed