Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 06:04 PM   #11
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: GT Application Question

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
I don't think you can get rejected but I'm not sure. Sorry!
Opps! Sorry I read the thread wrong. I think you do have to wait two weeks.
Baby252 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 06:20 PM   #12
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Actually, you don't have to wait two weeks, but two weeks is a good time period to get more helpful posts in Just make sure that you don't repost the agreement right after your application is rejected, because most likely you'll be rejected again! If you've been making helpful posts and you really don't know why your application keeps on getting rejected, then PM an admin. MommaB is a good admin to ask

And good luck!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 07:15 PM   #13
ebaday

When you get accepted then the status under your name says Gift Trainee instead of Webkinz (: You don't have to wait 2 weeks, and it took me 2 tries. Best of luck!

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Opps! Sorry I read the thread wrong. I think you do have to wait two weeks.
You don't have to wait and you can get rejected, read the post above this one for good info.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:52 PM   #14
cookiecrumbles

You can apply right away after you get rejected I think. I also think you get PM'ed if you get accepted, but someone who is a GT or Gifted will have to verify that. I know that you used to get an automatic PM if you got rejected, but I heard they disabled that.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:07 PM   #15
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Iciee
Well, OK. I'm just not sure why I got rejected. I honestly have no idea. Thanks for the information, though!
I'm not sure about the rejection part. I got accepted the first time. It usually is your posts. The WI staff want to see that you contribute to the community as a whole. Meaning don't stay and post only on one or two threads. That is fine if they are your favorites.
But...take this for example.. Someone yells help! And here I am to help in whatever way I can. I also make it a point to go to the "hey I'm Joe Thread" and welcome some new WI members a few times a week. Have fun! Enter contests! Make sure the staff sees your i.d. pop up in different areas of the forum. And most importantly, if your going to post... say something! Not just one or two lines. Babble on like I do
And always try and be nice. Grumpy, mean people are not wanted here. So if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all.
I hope some of this helps... It worked for me, I've only been a member for 7 months now. Yesterday, I became a Gift Guru. And if you follow some of my advice it could be you
Have a great night.........K

K1234 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 10:18 PM   #16
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

i think i got in on my forst try, know i looked at teh traed but couldnt remember if i actually posted on it.

you just have to make helpful post like said above and you will get in.
trueblue is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 02:12 PM   #17
I eatz

Iciee has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone! This all really helped a bunch!
Iciee is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #18
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Iciee
Well, OK. I'm just not sure why I got rejected. I honestly have no idea. Thanks for the information, though!
Really this is a question meany people ask also, It can be for many different reasons. Usually they look for polite,nice, supportaive people who post often in the Sombody help section, congratulate memebers, make new friends in the hi im Joe section, although this isn't the only thing they are looking for.

Here is a helpful link-http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 02:35 PM   #19
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

Do they let you know if you get rejected?
Because I applied a few weeks ago and I never got a response.
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #20
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

I applied a couple of hours after you Agtpix and I didnt get a pm so I think if you didnt mabey we were excepted but not enough GCs so were on the waitintg list
maggalina is offline Female
Closed