Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Bambam823 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: GRRRRRRR

oh my gosh i know EXCACLTY how you feel!!! the same thing happened to me! augh i wanted to like SUE webkinz (although i know that it would be a little harsh) but still ARGGGGGGG!!!
Bambam823 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 05:34 PM   #22
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

I am sorry that she lost all her stuff.
It sounds like someone hacked into her account.
You/she should change her password.
(Something with BOTH numbers and letters,
that way its harder for hackers to hack.)
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 05:38 PM   #23
AlyLuver95

LynzersRoxUrSox is on a distinguished road

That stinks.
Did she by chance give out her password?
LynzersRoxUrSox is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 05:39 PM   #24
Rachak32

BubbleQueen is on a distinguished road

OK i totaly know how you feel!
Someone hacked my account (do not ask me why) and took all my good stuff. I had so many priceless idems that i had traded and bought with my own money. I was so mad. i found out who did it and would not give it back so it is all gone. she clames not to have taken it but it is so not true i know it
BubbleQueen is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 05:48 PM   #25
zozo475

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

UGH.
IT JUST SEEMS THAT GANZ DOESNT CARE.

I mean, the first thing I thought of when I read your problem,
Was that you needed to clear your cache, because that happened to me 2 days ago!

If they had good tech supprt then maybe they would have thought of that. -.-

Anyway...Hopefully it's a glitch, because you really can't lose ALL of that stuff so easily, because you might need multiple accounts.

I really hope your daughter's problem is solved. :[
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #26
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

i'm so sorry. I had the same thing happen to me. Everything disappeared except the 8 items that appeared in my dock. I got my items back by repeatedly emptying my cashe and restarting ww. I also heard that the items came back if people switched servers. I hope she gets her items back .
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #27

Sparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to beholdSparkle! is a splendid one to behold

OMG wow i am so sorry to hear that! i had a friend who's account got hacked into and all her items were gone. hopefully you can get most of your items back. best of luck to you!
Sparkle! is offline Male
Old 12-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #28
huskygirlme
Gifted
huskygirlme is an unknown quantity at this point

no one but me has her password to her account, Ganz said that she must have been hacked, then they tell me that the total number of items in her dock went down but the total number of items in her rooms went up by triple the amount.. you tell me..glitch? I think so! They want us to change her password ( already done) and her user name.. she has had the same one for 2 years and doesnt want to change it . They didnt see a large number of kinz posts, but said there were a few, I asked for a complete list of who she supposedly sent stuff to thats when they said a supervisor was going to take care of it for me. Im still patiently waiting.....
Old 12-02-2008, 11:15 AM   #29

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Wow it is good to hear that they can trace the kinzposts. But I am confused...did the items missing in her dock show up in her rooms?..or is it that Ganz is claiming that the # of items in her rooms is higher. And has anything returned at all?

Also did they explain how she was hacked by a complete stranger? I mean I am truly surprised. It seems most of the time it is a friend or family member. Also if they did explain how she was hacked?

And if you don't mind, when everything has calmed down and worked out, could you educate us so that mabye we could take precautions for our accounts. For example did she use it in computer lab at school and/or a interenet cafe and someone hacked into there system and then was able to obtain her username and password....if this were the case than it would be wise to only use our own own private computers to go to WW. I have no clue how a stranger could do this...so sorry for the example, but I can't think of any other way and I am sure that their are many ways to hack.

I know I am asking alot when you have so much on your plate trying to fix this for your daughter. But I having been reading what feels like alot of 'I have been Hacked' threads. So it would be nice if WW could give us info other than don't give anyone your Password. However this is not the case, and it appears that everyone at WI has to educate each other about problems, solutions, precautions, etc about things that go wrong in WW.

Again I am sorry and I really hope you get every item back!

Also did you get my pm about 'restoring your account'?

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-02-2008 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: left a question out
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 11:19 AM   #30

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

that is terrible! you keep after ganz,,, do not give up!
rodsbaby is offline Female
Closed