Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 01:36 PM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: GRRRRRRR

View Post Originally Posted by CindyMommy
That's a shame - do you think that someone somehow got hold of her password and hacked into her account?
View Post Originally Posted by chiclet
How is that supposed to work???? You can't send something that isn't in your dock and you can send more than one post to someone. If someone hacked your account they have to add themselves to your friends in order to send something to themselves, but then they would just have to remove themselves and then there is no trace, Right?
Chiclet is RIGHT. They would have to make MULTIPLE accounts to move that kind of volume as quickly as it occurred. Bring that point up to them. They must also have a transaction record of what was sold or bought within that time frame...It is too bad that they don't have a 'sent' Kinzpost as well as the received. Then you could track for sure. Have you taken screen shots of the inventory? I suggest you do for future purposes. That is why I have a rooms thread because there is a physical copy of my rooms SOMEWHERE and all of the items are there. Of course that does not count the dock which has contained more than 100 pieces at a time.
I hope that this issue can be resolved for your child. It can be rather disappointing when the stuff they treasure can't be replaced

---------- Dixiecup added 4 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
Ohhh. This is awful. I know how incredibly upset I was when items mysteriously dissapeared in my rooms.(They reappeared months later...maybe this will happen for you too, hopefully)
Anyway I can't imagine how upset you to are. I heard a rumor when I 1st started that stuff could dissapear from the dock and that it was best to keep everything in a room. So that is what I have always done.

Personally I think that they should have a special chest/armoire/etc. for expensive walls, floors, 1,000 coins too. Like a bank for coins and a storge area, like Amanda's Wish Factory, for walls and floors that have been purchased buy people.

Again I am so sorry and I hope GANZ fixes this and I would also try to send the cheapest item availble to everyone on your phone to see if things have been going through kinzpost. Because if it says item already sent and you didn't send...than you have a leg to stand on when you are talking to GANZ. I don't see why you can't request that they look at the other's account to see if your stuff is there....assuming that the kinzpost trick finds a culprit.

Best of luck!
That only works for that specific days mail, bromsisa. It will go through if there hasn't been any items mailed in a while.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-01-2008 at 01:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 01:38 PM   #12
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by huskygirlme
Hi everyone,

As you may have heard from my post last week, when we logged on on Thanksgiving morning all of my daughters stuff in her dock was GONE. SHe had rares, even an un opened super bed box. 10 kinz cash $1000 coins. and tons of stuff over 130 items. ALL gone. Ganz called me and basically called me a liar, saying that as of Oct 30 she only had 8 items in her dock. which is bull, because she has had the same items in her dock for 6 mos plus adding new things when we buy rares. I was irate with them and they have now "passed it on to a supervisor" AKA never will get a thing back. My daughter is destroyed, she has worked so hard to collect things and now they are gone, we had just bought the last 2 rare pieces needed for the Medival theme, the tapestry and the throne, purple one plus a couple of pieces from the new aztec and ancient themes! The food and stuff is no big deal but she had some webkinz care stuff and its all gone. Why cant ganz get these things right? It is very frustrating.

Mom of huskygirlme

I wouldn't give up on calling... I'd call everyday until it was fixed if that was me...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 01:39 PM   #13
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

That's awful! somebody stole some of my stuff too so every now and then I change my password but i don't understand why Ganz can't just replace the stuff??? it doesn't cost them anything and we paid $10-$15 for all this stuff in the first place and then all our time and effort earing KC just to find it ALL GONE one day! Ganz realy should replace your stuff! I hope you get it back ! Good Luck!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 01:40 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

chiclet wrote:

How is that supposed to work???? You can't send something that isn't in your dock and you can send more than one post to someone. If someone hacked your account they have to add themselves to your friends in order to send something to themselves, but then they would just have to remove themselves and then there is no trace, Right?

You send as many notes as you want, but you can only send One box (containing up to 3 items) per day to the same person. So if I wanted to send you 7 items I would have to do it over the course of 3 days.

And the likelyhood of someone hacking into your acount is slim....However you do make a good point and maybe asking GANZ about their ability with tracing sudden addition and deletion of friends...is if someone did hack in and then they added their account and or multiple accounts(for fast action), than maybe can they trace when a person added themselves and deleted themselves...and a resolve the problem)

But most of the time when this kind of stuff happens, it is someone you know.(and yes sometimes a glitch) Like a sibling or the person that sits next to you in computer lab, or even worse a person that you feel is a really good and trustworthy friend.

I am a believer in buying, say corn for example that is on sale for 2KC, and sending out one via kinzpost to all on my phone. Yes it really ends up being more with the 15 "shipping", but I would do it in a heartbeat if it got back all that was lost. And in this case, it is so much! equal to being robbed both in home and in banks/savings. So it is worth a shot in my opinion.

And if someone were doing what you say about adding and deleting than it might be a good idea to take a few sceenshots of the phone and scroll down so that no name is left out. It could, maybe, also provide a bit of evidence when going up agianst GANZ.

Well I just reread the thread and I was not aware that it happened overnight, but I would still take some screen shots of the phone and if anything big goes missing than try sending kinzpost. Whoever did it, might do it again....so maybe they were not smart enough to delete themselves

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-01-2008 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: Read the thread info wrong
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 01:53 PM   #15

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I had that happen too and I keep less then 20 items in my dock after they put the 100 item limit on anything ! 50 items they still disappear so I just cut down.
It all came back when...
I logged out & disconnected from the server , waited about 15 min then reconnect & log in to your home page... , **Don't go directly to webkinz site -- check email...
Let it establish a good connection and then go to webkinz & let it load, at it's own pace if it doesn't let it disconnect itself
( oh if you get an ISP error report - send it back so they can narrow down the server that is bad)
I have done this everyday for weeks now and I actully get typed emails back stating the progress of the error fix and where the errors are comming from and how they are trying to narrow down the problem.
I want to turn it on and work while in WW. It is the only place the problem is, so they need everyones participation to fix it & it just takes a minute or two to report your server errors everytime.
I have collected most everything I like & am just working on mulitples of some items like chairs and tables - I use everything to decorate the rooms of my pets & have closets. you really can't do much with wall & floor stuff, after all how many of the same rooms could anyone have, if you are trying to do the whole house the same, You can just install them.
Keep your dock as empty as you can & buy the largest rooms so pets can share themes, only get what you need & organize all your foods in a "cooler" room or yard hope the tips help.
S
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 02:52 PM   #16

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

a3doglife Quote:
I use everything to decorate the rooms of my pets & have closets. you really can't do much with wall & floor stuff, after all how many of the same rooms could anyone have, if you are trying to do the whole house the same, You can just install them.

I hold onto them in my dock for eveything from using them in the trading room, gifting to friends, gifting to all 3 of my children. And helping out younger ones that have a tougher time getting enough KC to actually buy rares, but they are old enough to appreciate and want them. I also keep them in my dock because sometimes it is fun to mix a match. and seeing as there are no Aztec fllors yet, I am glad that I had mulitiples of the wallpaper and multis. of the acient cilivization because if I had not had so many..I probably would have never had the courage to mix the two. It turns out that they look really nice together...add a few dragon beds and other items that have the same hues and it looks neat.
So I guess I am saying there are lots of reason a person keeps multiples in their dock.

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-01-2008 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: needed to add name of member that I quoted
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 03:25 PM   #17
daddiogi is on a distinguished road

I am sooooo sorry you are having this issue with Ganz. My experience has been that they know EVERYTHING about you account, including what you sent to whom. (I called to state I did not get an item and they 'gently' reminded me to whom I had sent it on on what date - I felt like an ***** , but it does show they know all about your account)

Yes, you sign the user agreement - you have no choice. But, a user agreement is NOT an abuser agreement! Just because they have a glitch, doesn't mean they should not replace the items that went missing. Webkinz regularly has glitches and they are certainly not within our control and we should not be penalized for their continuing problems. That is not fair and should not be tolerated.

I know this is an awful experience for your child - since Ganz touts they geared this site to children and what they wanted and would like - it seems to me they would correct this type of problem immediately with no hassles. NO child (or adult for that matter) likes to have this happen to them and it certainly does not look favorably at Ganz for such a heinous practice.

My granddaughter lost 93 items in her dock, many exclusive items, as she just opened a bunch of trading cards. Not only did she loose the items, she lost the money she had spend getting the cards. They acknowledge that the items had not be mailed and it probably WAS a glitch.
They stole her toys and her money!!!!

I now keep a pictorial document of all my rooms and the items in the dressers, wardrobes, etc. In the event something goes missing I know exactly what to ask them to replace. (I'm not sure that will really help, but, somehow it makes me feel better. lol)

I wish you the best and hope this is resolved quickly and satisfactorily.
daddiogi is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 03:36 PM   #18
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

I, I just don't know what to say. That is terrible.
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 03:54 PM   #19
Puppy1996555

boyzRmylife102 is an unknown quantity at this point

OME (oh my edward) I feel so bad!! You should really contact Ganz again....Good luck!
boyzRmylife102 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 05:09 PM   #20
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

If you have over the recommended amount of items in your dock, they will usually not replace anything. Sometimes they do, but not often. I try to put anything I really love in a room...any room...just to keep it out of my dock. The only things I can't do that with is like gifts for holidays, and bed boxes, etc. Food, wallpaper, and coupons I would not be too upset about...I mean, I would be upset, and call about it, but it would not be as upsetting as if I lost a lava or something. I am sorry you lost your items.
Closed