Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
huskygirlme
Gifted
huskygirlme is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: GRRRRRRR

Hi everyone,

As you may have heard from my post last week, when we logged on on Thanksgiving morning all of my daughters stuff in her dock was GONE. SHe had rares, even an un opened super bed box. 10 kinz cash $1000 coins. and tons of stuff over 130 items. ALL gone. Ganz called me and basically called me a liar, saying that as of Oct 30 she only had 8 items in her dock. which is bull, because she has had the same items in her dock for 6 mos plus adding new things when we buy rares. I was irate with them and they have now "passed it on to a supervisor" AKA never will get a thing back. My daughter is destroyed, she has worked so hard to collect things and now they are gone, we had just bought the last 2 rare pieces needed for the Medival theme, the tapestry and the throne, purple one plus a couple of pieces from the new aztec and ancient themes! The food and stuff is no big deal but she had some webkinz care stuff and its all gone. Why cant ganz get these things right? It is very frustrating.

Mom of huskygirlme

Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 11:33 AM   #2
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Default Re: GRRRRRRR

That's a shame - do you think that someone somehow got hold of her password and hacked into her account?
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am sorry that you and your daughter are having such a hard time!

Unfortunatly, Ganz states right in the user agreement that they can't and won't do anything in instances like this. Is it possible somone else had access to her account?
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:38 AM   #4
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

That is so unfair.I agree with CindyMommy.Some body probably got hold of Your password and username.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:40 AM   #5
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Wow, that is a shame. I hope someone calls you back. I didn't know GANZ was so mean!
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:44 AM   #6
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

aw im so sorry! your daughter must feel awful!!! i heard there was a glitch going around where everything butlik 9 items disappear in your dock. happened to me and i got all my stuff back aftter a day. not sure if this is still happening though. and im sorry ganz was so rude! it is true they wont give back items...
i hope ou find some way to oget them back
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 01:17 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Ohhh. This is awful. I know how incredibly upset I was when items mysteriously dissapeared in my rooms.(They reappeared months later...maybe this will happen for you too, hopefully)
Anyway I can't imagine how upset you to are. I heard a rumor when I 1st started that stuff could dissapear from the dock and that it was best to keep everything in a room. So that is what I have always done.

Personally I think that they should have a special chest/armoire/etc. for expensive walls, floors, 1,000 coins too. Like a bank for coins and a storge area, like Amanda's Wish Factory, for walls and floors that have been purchased buy people.

Again I am so sorry and I hope GANZ fixes this and I would also try to send the cheapest item availble to everyone on your phone to see if things have been going through kinzpost. Because if it says item already sent and you didn't send...than you have a leg to stand on when you are talking to GANZ. I don't see why you can't request that they look at the other's account to see if your stuff is there....assuming that the kinzpost trick finds a culprit.

Best of luck!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 01:23 PM   #8
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

This has been happening to a few people, but the two people I know of for sure their items did return.
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

How is that supposed to work???? You can't send something that isn't in your dock and you can send more than one post to someone. If someone hacked your account they have to add themselves to your friends in order to send something to themselves, but then they would just have to remove themselves and then there is no trace, Right?
Old 12-01-2008, 01:26 PM   #10
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

While it is possible for someone to hack into accounts, I do not think this is the case because I like I said I know of 2 other cases where this has happened and their stuff did return after a few hours, but I would still contact ganz. Make sure you clear your cache, clear history, and even reboot your computer and check again
tkaboni is offline Female
Closed