Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Angry Unanswered: Grrr.. Ganz needs to fix these glitches!

I was playing Zingoz Pop on my Asian account (tomorrow's game of the day!).. and I got to level 15 or so.. and was at about 200KC.. then POOF! My screen goes white.. and I log back in again.. and I didn't recieve my money!
I spent like 20 minutes playing.. this is really cheap!
Ganz really needs to make an effort and fix these glitches!!!
Livi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 03:19 PM   #2
Webkinz eat
Webkinz :)

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Grrr.. Ganz needs to fix these glitches!

wow. that really isn't fair. Ganz does need to fix them!
WillowT is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #3
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Yikes, Ganz has alot of stuff to work on; it's hard on them. I would take a break and stay on WI for a while!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 06:15 PM   #4
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Yeah,that happens to me,I got reloaded in the best trade ever.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 06:33 PM   #5
nanadeb
Gifted

miamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to all

I know what you mean !!! Frustrated myself!! I was playing Zingo pop on my asian account too and the same thing happened to me!! Then I went and played golf and was on the 16th hole when I got booted off!!!!! It seems you can't play any games that take longer then 10 minutes of playtime.
miamia is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 06:43 PM   #6
joel407

SpacedAce is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had the same problem. 10-15 min. and it logs back in. I was wondering if it could be my internet connection, or maybe even my flash player. Anyway, it's frustrating.
SpacedAce is offline Male
Old 10-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #7
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, that happened 2 me. i hate these glitches. I'm taking a break like lexi18216 said.
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 07:03 PM   #8
ilivebyquotes

I agree. I've been on Webkinz way longer than I've been on here. Isn't it so cool that I found this site? I was just serching on Google for Webkinz Sites and got this!
Old 10-15-2008, 05:58 AM   #9
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

That happens to me usually around the change of the hour, llike 10PM, 4:00Pm, etc. It's a pain and I wish they'd fix it, but until then I just try to remember to finish up when I'm doing and log out by 9:58, 3:58, etc, and wait until 1 minute past the hour.
We sholdn't have to navigate around glitches, but until they fix them I guess that's what we have to do.
Good luck, and sorry to hear about lsoing your KC. I oncr lost almost 500 KC and over an hours time the first time I played Smoothie Moves. Talk about frustration!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 06:37 AM   #10

Emmah432 is on a distinguished road

That stinks. GANZ has much more many problems then to deal with that. For some reason, they don't fix the ones that really bother people, like this. Hopefully, you play again and it doesn't log you out.
Emmah432 is offline Female
Closed