Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
spoiledjulie has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Green Zone?

Is there no more green zone? I haven't seen it. Plus I just signed up for deluxe last month and was looking forward to the special gold zone I was promised and I've never seen it? For some reason I never can connect to yellow zone so green and blue are all I have.
spoiledjulie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #2

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Green Zone?

The gold zone has been gone for months now, and I don't know if they have any plans to bring it back. The green zone I think they've been having trouble with on and off for a while. It was gone for some time, then it was back for a while, and I guess it's gone again. Which is kind of interesting, since we're invited to a party this weekend in the green zone...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

I have deluxe and I was on my KP and it was off, and it said I was on Gold Zone.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #4

Thanks. I hope they bring it back.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #5
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Well we started out with the light blue, dark blue, pink, green, yellow and Gold zones.
Gold being exclusive to deluxe. So much for that. I have not renewed my deluxe and doubt I will. Now they have taken all the zones away except for yellow and light blue. Wonder which one will be next and maybe, they will take them all away. I really dislike the way they have set it up now. You cannot even pick the room you want. Good going Ganz. They "fix" stuff that ain't broke, and don't fix the stuff that is broke. Go figure.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #6

Sorry you are not renewing your deluxe. I understand why. You don't get that much extra. When I signed up last month I was told I would enjoy my gold time zone especially for deluxe members. I don't understand how they can charge you for something and not give it to you. That was a benefit I signed up for.
Old 02-09-2012, 01:23 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The gold zone has been gone for a long timenow and they do not plan to restore it. They are practicing false advertising when they say one of the benefits of deluxe is the gold zone. As for the green zone, it seems to come and go.

I agree with those who don't like the way the clughouse is. I sometimes want a quiet room and sometimes want a busy one but now you have no choice.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #8
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I think the green zone will be back on next Wednesday morning because of the next update to see if the green zone is working right when we host any type of parties in webkinz world.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #9
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

If you have a party scheduled for the green zone, it is likely that you will still be able to attend the party. Just make sure your phone is on (any color) before the start of party time. That has happened to me before. I was not in the right color zone, but still got the GO TO PARTY sign.
I hope it works for you, too.
AKD
Old 02-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #10

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

The gold zone has been gone for almost a year now, I don't think it will honestly ever be back.
The green zone has been off and on lately though, so I assume that will be back.
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Closed