Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 09:13 AM   #1
jjrrss10 (same as WI
Webkinz :)
jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Green Thumb Gardening Service

Hello everyone! Do you have a garden? If you do you probably know that it is a lot of work, but pays off. But let's say your going on vacation where there's no computers! What do you do? You can't afford to spend 2+ days without gardening or else you'll have to start ALL over again. That's where I come in, just e-mail me your username and password at edited and I'll garden for you. My pay is small, one outdoor item a week. I promise I will not take any exclusive items or anything. Post Soon. jjrrss10 (trusted trader)

It is against the rules to ask for other people's passwords on this site. olice: Larkrose

Last edited by larkrose; 07-12-2007 at 04:59 PM..
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 11:52 AM   #2
danistar123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Green Thumb Gardening Service

OMG!!!! who would give some random person their pw!!!??? u could take ANYTHING!! that is soooo stupid
Old 07-12-2007, 03:05 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
WebkinzGirl703 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think your a trusted trader because you don't have the ability to trade. I looked it up in FAQ and you need to reach gifted to use the trade area of the site, therefore says you arn't a trusted trader if you arn't allowed to trade yet. I just thought I wanted everyone to let everyone know before they started e-mailng this person about giving him their account password.

sorry about that "please," I guess I hit enter while typing. It was to go to the following message.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about what I stated. I'm just trying to help protect other members, and I myself is new, but I also am at lil' kinz status and I can't enter the trading area!

Last edited by WebkinzGirl703; 07-12-2007 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2007, 04:56 PM   #4
fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

you're doing good to try to help out.

regardless if hes a trusted trader or not as he states...i hope that anyone reading this will know never to give out your name and pw to ANYONE you meet in situations like this.

use a trusted r/t friend or family member.

what i do is when i give out a my pw to a trusted family member...i always change my password after the use it anyhow.

i think you're great trying to give people a warning.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female