Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 10:20 PM   #41
Dinomom13

Default Re: Green screen of death

View Post Originally Posted by kandym
i have five accounts
out of three potm - two work but no wotm
one has a number in it
the other each have a number but one works, the other doesn't
go figure

a lot of us have a large amount of money invested in our webkinz ... Ganz should do a better job of trying to keep their consumers happy
I agree....Ganz should be doing something to keep their customers happy!

We have 7 accounts right now at our house, and only 2 can get online right now....Both of them do have a POTM....One only has one pet, the other has about 18, so not anything with how many webbies in the account, apparently, as 2 of the other accounts only have one Webbie!

Very, very, aggravating! I've got gardens to tend! Daily activities to do! And, I can't even get online to my account! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!1

Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 10:24 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

chrometoaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Preaching to the Choir here...but just wanted to put my .02 in. We have 3 accounts in my household, lil' toaster's works find and so does papa's. Mine does not. Their accounts were created w/in the past few days and only have one pet. I have had my account over a month and have 2 pets...was excited to add Mr. Reindeer tonight. ugggg Hoping they get things up and running. Everytime i've logged in, there has always been some sort of issue. If it isn't fixed, I'm sure the recent "fad" is going to burn out all too quickly for ganz. Sad, because it's such a neat little concept. At least everyone can get to bed early tonight and dream and extra hour or so of sweet webbie dreams lol
Old 11-27-2007, 11:07 PM   #43

rolrsk8r is an unknown quantity at this point

Add four of the five accounts in my house to the "green screen of death" as well!

:rdr:

:ppony:
:ppony:
:el1::lion:
Old 11-28-2007, 12:47 AM   #44
Lil Kinz
mllondon is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad I'm not the only one this is happening to. 2 accounts work fine, my sons gets the green screen. GRRRR.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:07 AM   #45

HeartW is a jewel in the roughHeartW is a jewel in the rough

my advice...Mozilla Firefox.

I had so many logging on problems with WW. Sometimes for days I couldn't get on. Then someone said download Mozilla and delete Internet Explorer and it was unreal.. I have not had one log on problem since.

I hope this helps and if it does for u plz give me rep points and tell others! It's all about helping one another!
Old 11-28-2007, 04:16 AM   #46
Gifted

timelord1963 is a splendid one to beholdtimelord1963 is a splendid one to beholdtimelord1963 is a splendid one to beholdtimelord1963 is a splendid one to behold

Hello, I am still down this morning. I am getting the green screen still. What a bummer. Hope they get this fixed soon. Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:37 AM   #47
Nan-c is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by timelord1963
Hello, I am still down this morning. I am getting the green screen still. What a bummer. Hope they get this fixed soon. Hope everyone has a great day.
I am still down also, Gosh Novemeber was our first month here, Grandson is 8 and love this...but he is getting so grouchy with things not working, I have spent over $65.00 here in a month on this game, it sure is not free, we are paying for a service that does not work well...noting much has worked for POM at all, we have lost gifts, bloop, just like that, letter writing does not help they say it is our fault...even though we were moving the window to put it from the dock into a room and got the Webkinz can not connect thing, and they say it was our fault? Hey I am not a child, I am a grandmother who knows better...how rude of Ganz...
Prouducts purchased should work...
Next months POM sits here, 2 of them, one to set grandsons up on his home computer...at $18.00 each in this area, it is a rip off...sorry, I am disgusted, what are we teaching our young people? At least give us an I am sorry letter...instead of a your fault letter...
also once you get a Webkinz...they will not take them back even if the number has not been open or used...so I am sitting here with 2 new POM Dec ones and 3 others that are just not worth it
Old 11-28-2007, 07:00 AM   #48
coachmark is an unknown quantity at this point

I am still down on the one account, I had hoped the nightly maintenance would have corrected it, but alas I was wrong......

I sent an email to support, hopefully they fix it this morning....
Old 11-28-2007, 07:23 AM   #49
barthur

View Post Originally Posted by HeartW
my advice...Mozilla Firefox.

I had so many logging on problems with WW. Sometimes for days I couldn't get on. Then someone said download Mozilla and delete Internet Explorer and it was unreal.. I have not had one log on problem since.

I hope this helps and if it does for u plz give me rep points and tell others! It's all about helping one another!
I have also found it to be better with Mozilla. I of course haven't deleted Explorer, but I do use the mozilla browser when attempting to connect with WW. I have had no actual log-in problems with it, just the normal old glitches once I get there. I highly recommend Mozilla Firefox as the browser of choice!
Old 11-28-2007, 07:26 AM   #50
Gifted

timelord1963 is a splendid one to beholdtimelord1963 is a splendid one to beholdtimelord1963 is a splendid one to beholdtimelord1963 is a splendid one to behold

Heartw, this has absolutely nothing to do with the Browser you are using. This is a server issue on the Ganz side. You will not be able to get in until they correct it on their end. The accounts that are getting through must be on different servers.
Thanks
Closed