Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 09:38 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
badh is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Green screen of death

Arghhhh!!! Same here!! Out of 5 accounts, 2 aren't working & of course that includes one with the POTM!!!

Only thing we have noticed is that both of the user names of the non-working accounts include numbers...???
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 09:38 PM   #32
MaryNSC

MaryNSC is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe They will give us all a coupon to pick out soemthing an exclusive item we want real BAD...HINT HINT HINT>>>I mean like it aint costing them nothing they make the money selling the Merchandise.If they dont make this right this time I will not buy any more I will be done.. I will just play with what I have till it runs out.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:41 PM   #33
bobthekitten

its happening to me too
Old 11-27-2007, 09:45 PM   #34
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by badh
Arghhhh!!! Same here!! Out of 5 accounts, 2 aren't working & of course that includes one with the POTM!!!

Only thing we have noticed is that both of the user names of the non-working accounts include numbers...???
My user name does NOT contain numbers. I do have POTM and 15 other pets on the account that does not work.

---------- thecowgurl added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by thecowgurl
My user name does NOT contain numbers. I do have POTM and 15 other pets on the account that does not work.
However, I have been reading where some POTM customers HAVE been able to log in, but the wheel says they've already used their spin.

Last edited by thecowgurl; 11-27-2007 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-27-2007, 09:52 PM   #35
badh is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm, we thought that we might have had something there, as only one of the two accounts that didn't work had a potm.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for this one, except that once again, for the third time, the wheel of the month won't work for me!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:54 PM   #36
bluearow is on a distinguished road

It's happening to us too, we are in the west coast... wondering if this has happened before to anyone? We are not able to send gantz a messgae because you can only contact them through the newspaper. Like most of you, we can sign in and then get a green screen.

Bluearow
:chi: :goo:
Old 11-27-2007, 09:56 PM   #37
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bluearow
It's happening to us too, we are in the west coast... wondering if this has happened before to anyone? We are not able to send gantz a messgae because you can only contact them through the newspaper. Like most of you, we can sign in and then get a green screen.

Bluearow
:chi: :goo:
support@webkinz.com
Old 11-27-2007, 10:01 PM   #38
nannylace has a spectacular aura aboutnannylace has a spectacular aura about

Same here, I only have two pets, and no numbers in my name! But I've been getting the green screen since about 4PM. Very frustrating. I'm definetly not giving my nieces the webkinz for Christmas, what kind of present would that be, especially since they only have computer access every couple of days! I also emailed support, but have heard nothing back
Old 11-27-2007, 10:09 PM   #39
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i have five accounts
out of three potm - two work but no wotm
one has a number in it
the other each have a number but one works, the other doesn't
go figure

a lot of us have a large amount of money invested in our webkinz ... Ganz should do a better job of trying to keep their consumers happy
Old 11-27-2007, 10:18 PM   #40
MaryNSC

MaryNSC is an unknown quantity at this point

O well I guess I will go on to Bed.. No BIG Spin again for me..:+(
Nite yawl...
Closed