Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 06:21 PM   #1
Rorypoppet
Gifted

ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Green screen of death

I can log in fine, and the green screen comes up, then --- nothing!

Nothing loads for me.

Another account loads fine on this computer.

And I tried logging in on both internet explorer and firefox. Nada

The same thing happens on a different computer, so it's not cookies related.

Any help for me please?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 06:27 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: Green screen of death

thank goodness I am not the only one with this problem - freaking out -
my "BIG MAIN" account -will not load - gets to the green screen and that's it

my littler account opens fine - what's up ???
Old 11-27-2007, 06:29 PM   #3
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I'm so sorry this is happening to everyone
today. For me, the key factor has always
been to log out, then X completely out
of your Browser and start over. Often
it takes several tries, but I always get in.
Good luck.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-27-2007, 06:31 PM   #4
Rorypoppet
Gifted

ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!

I have tried this numerous times, to no avail.

Somehow, though, I feel slightly reassured that I'm not the only one this is happening to
Old 11-27-2007, 06:42 PM   #5
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I sometimes clean out the cookies file, if that doesn't work I degrament the computer. not sure if that actually helps, but watching the little chicklet thigns dance around the screen is better than looking at the green thing!!
On a rare occasion, I find that my Norton Anti-virus is working at the same time I'm trying to log on so I just cancel Norton.
I hope this helps a little!!
Old 11-27-2007, 06:46 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
coachmark is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem. My kids accounts all log in fine, but mine...not happening.....I have rebooted the computer twice...no luck...

Any suggestions would be a big help...
Old 11-27-2007, 07:03 PM   #7
Rorypoppet
Gifted

I don't think it's the anti-virus or cookies since the problem is occurring on more than one computer.

It seems as if this is happening to more than one person, so I suspect that the problem lies with Gamz
Old 11-27-2007, 07:22 PM   #8

Domvinmom is an unknown quantity at this point

2 accounts here are having the same problem, 1 account is not. This has to be a problem with Ganz - just add it to the list.

I came to Webkinz Insider to try and find some answers; thinking I was the only one with the time zone problem to name one. Luckily or unluckily I found out I am not the only one with the time zone problem. I also can not always do the daily activities.

We all bought Webkinz to be able to use the web site and some of us can not. It we bought anything else we'd expect it to work correctly, all the time. Ganz can not get away with this. We can not just expect these problems as "Glitches". I have emailed Webkinz support looking for an answer (and not a template answer). If they do not fix the numerous problems with their website I am going to report them to my state's attorney general for consumer fraud.

With Christmas coming and more Webkinz being adopted, the problem can only get worse.

Please speak up for yourself and report your problems to Webkinz support too.

:rdr: A Proud Mom of 2 boys and proud owner of 1 adopted webkinz
:bas: and owner of 1 unadopted webkinz cuz I won't adopt to my account anymore until all problems are fixed.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:25 PM   #9
MaryNSC

MaryNSC is an unknown quantity at this point

It is happenning to me right now.. I am so upset I am scared I want get to spin the BIG WHEEL.. I am missing out ... HELP!!!!!!
ANd I bought the Bear to be able to do the extra things this month and I have not had nothing but troubles this month..I lost one of my exclusives and coupons too..
Old 11-27-2007, 07:27 PM   #10
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

Same problem. No matter what "work arounds" I try, I only get the green screen. My other account is fine. What is it going to be like December 25th when all the new accounts are trying to log in?
Closed