Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 04:21 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Default Unanswered: a green screen again

is anyone else getting nothing but a green screen on the asian accounts,,,, right when the rare item is on
i am sorry i do not mean to fuss , but, i am really getting frustrated here
after all we only get a chance to buy one rare item per day now and that is just unfair!

what do you think please reply so maybe ganz will do something, we will make it a poll
thanks,, disgusted
rodsbaby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 04:22 AM   #2
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Re: a green screen again

Yes, getting the green screen here on my Asian account as well.
Dash is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 11:01 AM   #3
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

I'm getting the green screen on my US account, too. I have been getting this for well over a month. I get it after someone has sent me kinzmail or a friends request. If I log out after I get those two items, and go to log back in, I get the 'green screnn of death' as I'm come to refer to it. The only thing that makes it go away for me is rebooting the computer, which is a huge pain sometimes. But, it does make the screen go away until the NEXT kinzmail or friends request. I'm sure this might not help fix your green screen, but you can check to see if that's one of the causes for you, too. GOod luck
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 11:16 AM   #4

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

all mine are great (5 accounts) you must 1 time a week clear cache and cookies the let it reload it will take a while . if you are over the 100 item limit in your dock and other areas that require 100 items only this may be your problem. they are cutting items 1 account at a time because that is most of the loading issues. also the flash player is still not working properly so it also causes the slowness when trying to load WW. hope this helps. all my account were set up in different locations so the Servers have nothing to do with loading.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #5

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up Re: a green screen again

oh here is a pic to show the time

Last edited by a3doglife; 06-04-2009 at 10:40 PM..
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #6

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

yes i clear all my cache and cookies on a regular basis, so i know that is not the problem.
i do all the right things and it still happens alot, so i know it has to be on their side of the matter. i wish that this could be fixed, but with so many people on it, guess we should be thankful fo what time i can get on,, but it is frustrating.
but, this time i was wondering if this was happening to others on asian accounts at that specific time.
thanks for all who responded
rodsbaby is offline Female
Closed