Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 01:19 AM   #21
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Green screen after login - anyone else?

THANK YOU fairlyoddmom, since i posted my last post i magicall got into ww, so i guess it is about waiting, just like someone else said. thank you. i am gonna go try the real player thing to see if i can do that.
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 01:29 AM   #22
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
THANK YOU fairlyoddmom, since i posted my last post i magicall got into ww, so i guess it is about waiting, just like someone else said. thank you. i am gonna go try the real player thing to see if i can do that.
Glad you got in.

At the end of that thread I posted, I think smwcat brings up a really good point. While the Real Player issue is an interesting solution, when green screens start happening, it affects an awful lot of folks. Can that many people really have RealPlayer?

Theres another thread about the same type of issues.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t352111.html

I just referenced this thread over there and now am referencing it back...lol.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 07:46 PM   #23
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

well, it was fine for me all day today, and now, behold.. same time as last night -- it's not working on all three of my accounts.. ugh.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:49 PM   #24
ThePoint16 =)

Pointy_Queen16 will become famous soon enough

That happened to me--I can't even get on WI. I have the STRANGEST feeling that it has something to do with GANZ installing the "My Pages"?? Perhaps?
Anyways, I hope it gets fixed soon
Pointy_Queen16 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #25
Mamajedia24

mamajedi is on a distinguished road

It's happening to me now too. I went to switch from the arcade to the stadium to check out the cooking competition and try to enter. Webkinz got stuck in please wait mode. When I tried logging back in just green screen after entering password. Cleared cache and different computer, no better.

---------- mamajedi added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

It finally loaded after sitting for about 5 minutes! YEAH!

Last edited by mamajedi; 07-25-2008 at 08:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mamajedi is offline Female
Closed