Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 08:04 PM   #11
Yea Baby I am A
Webkinz :)

Pink<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Green screen after login - anyone else?

I have not had this problem, but I am sorry it is happening to you. Maybe they are putting the My Page on your account!!! That would be cool! Anyways, have you tried refreshing the page? Maybe SO many people are on you can't get on. I am sorry you had to miss some of the Zingoz Celebration... that is sad. I hope your problem get's fixed and you can get on Webkinz again!!!
- Love, Pink<3
Pink<3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 08:04 PM   #12
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

that didnt happen to me
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 08:58 PM   #13
Lil Kinz
lpioch is an unknown quantity at this point

If you're stuck on the Rules & Regulations box, you have to scroll down the little box with the rules and regulations in it to be able to finally Agree to them and click through.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #14
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

i can't get in either but i can get into my friends acount and after i tried logging in it made me agree to the useragrement and i said i acecpt all the rules and it still would not let me in
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:26 PM   #15
flipfloat

Me too!!

♫flipfloat♫
Old 07-24-2008, 09:27 PM   #16
I_LV_Webkinz

Yes it has happened to me last night and I woke up this morning to find out it worked. Thank goodness.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:54 PM   #17
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

been getting it all day. If I wait long enough my dock and stuff finally load. Annoying!
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 11:50 PM   #18
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

well it is KINDA good to know that others are getting the 'rules and regulations' thingy too. then i dont feel picked on lol....................... and i thank lpioch for suggesting we go all the way down to the end of the agreement and click on that. i had done that but it still wont let me through . and pink thank you for your concern for all of us that cant get in. maybe if we just wait then it will be better tomorrow and maybe pink is right, maybe they are putting the MY PAGE onto our accounts. but i wonder, does anyone know where i can find how to clear our cookies and our history? i already did my temp files and refreshed the page and none of that worked. well, thank you so far it is helpful to know we are not alone huh??? lol
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 11:52 PM   #19
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

That happened to me and I shut off my computer and restarted it and it was fine. Hope this helps!
Old 07-25-2008, 01:11 AM   #20
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

This is from an old thread that I've had to add to my subscribed thread because this occurs every so often.

View Post Originally Posted by Aboo
Try this. I've had it work when I got the blank white screen and the green screen.

Open RealPlayer and go to "Tools" and then "Preferences". Click on "Download & Recording". Uncheck the box that says "Enable Web Downloading & Recording".

After I did all that it worked fine for me. Hope this helps!
Dont know how Aboo figured that out but if you read the thread, it appears to work:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...n-t299169.html

Good luck!
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Closed