Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Green screen after login - anyone else?

I am keeping getting that dreaded green screen after i try to log in... and nothing happens right now.. i tried clearing my cache, and still nothing, anyone else?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #2
i flip 4 gymnastics

Default Re: Green screen after login - anyone else?

that happened to me too! it was so annoying... wat i did was restart the computer then try logging in again.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
taffytigger2 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by TikiMama
I am keeping getting that dreaded green screen after i try to log in... and nothing happens right now.. i tried clearing my cache, and still nothing, anyone else?

That happend to me yeasterday. It was late at nite so i just wanted until i woke up today to c if it works and it does.:easter::koala::rac::rdr::ph:
Old 07-24-2008, 07:03 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

sorry is on a distinguished road

That hasn't happened to. I heard alot of people having this happening to them and they just wait a while and they can get on other then that I don't know what. Sorry and I hope you get on webkinz soon.
sorry is offline Male
Old 07-24-2008, 07:05 PM   #5
nanadeb
Gifted

miamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to all

Yeah, happening to me as well. Sometimes if I wait about 30 seconds it comes on then other times I have to restart the page and log in again. This started yesterday afternoon for me .
miamia is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #6
MonkeyFaceMerkel

MonkeyFace is an unknown quantity at this point

This happened to me and my best friend (a fellow member of the WI site) earlier, about two hours ago. We just went on WI for about a half an hour and then tried again. When we tried after waiting, it finally worked! Since then we have not had the problem again this night. I think it was just a small problem Webkinz World was having, don't worry too much. Best of luck with getting Webkinz to work for you!
Old 07-24-2008, 07:10 PM   #7
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I thappened to me also. I just waited a few min and it came on. I hope that get it fixed soon it's getting aggravating.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 07:10 PM   #8
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

not me! I am on WW now
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 07:31 PM   #9
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

It is happening to me right now. It also happened earlier today. Whenever Ganz makes changes, there is always something wrong. I have come to expect it. If nothing went wrong, I would be more surprised.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 08:00 PM   #10
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

yes for two days i cant even get in the site, only can get the welcome site and the sign on page. i sympathize with you. for two days now i can get the sign on screen but when i click i keep getting the 'rules and regulations' agreement you have to agree to when you first join. no matter what i do it wont let me in. i have cleared temp files but i cant remember how to clear my history and my cookies. can someone link me to the area on the forum that explains that. i saw it two weeks ago when i had this problem from THAT round of maintenance. this is so frustrating. i jsut want to play, and forget about my problems for a bit, and i have problems playing! thats when you know its really bad! lol id appreciate any help here. maybe that would help tikimama too, to clear the history and all that.
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed