Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Green screen after login - anyone else? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/green-screen-after-login-anyone-else-352493/)

TikiMama07-24-2008 06:49 PM

Green screen after login - anyone else?

I am keeping getting that dreaded green screen after i try to log in... and nothing happens right now.. i tried clearing my cache, and still nothing, anyone else?

07-24-2008 06:58 PM

Re: Green screen after login - anyone else?

that happened to me too! it was so annoying... wat i did was restart the computer then try logging in again.

taffytigger207-24-2008 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TikiMama (Post 9260914)
I am keeping getting that dreaded green screen after i try to log in... and nothing happens right now.. i tried clearing my cache, and still nothing, anyone else?

That happend to me yeasterday. It was late at nite so i just wanted until i woke up today to c if it works and it does.:easter::bc::bf::cm::hp::koala::rac::rdr::ph:

sorry07-24-2008 07:03 PM

That hasn't happened to. I heard alot of people having this happening to them and they just wait a while and they can get on other then that I don't know what. Sorry and I hope you get on webkinz soon.

miamia07-24-2008 07:05 PM

Yeah, happening to me as well. Sometimes if I wait about 30 seconds it comes on then other times I have to restart the page and log in again. This started yesterday afternoon for me .

MonkeyFace07-24-2008 07:07 PM

This happened to me and my best friend (a fellow member of the WI site) earlier, about two hours ago. We just went on WI for about a half an hour and then tried again. When we tried after waiting, it finally worked! Since then we have not had the problem again this night. I think it was just a small problem Webkinz World was having, don't worry too much. Best of luck with getting Webkinz to work for you!

d847107-24-2008 07:10 PM

I thappened to me also. I just waited a few min and it came on. I hope that get it fixed soon it's getting aggravating.

coolawesomeAbby07-24-2008 07:10 PM

not me! :D I am on WW now

All4my5girls07-24-2008 07:31 PM

It is happening to me right now. It also happened earlier today. Whenever Ganz makes changes, there is always something wrong. I have come to expect it. If nothing went wrong, I would be more surprised.

BASMAT07-24-2008 08:00 PM

yes for two days i cant even get in the site, only can get the welcome site and the sign on page. i sympathize with you. for two days now i can get the sign on screen but when i click i keep getting the 'rules and regulations' agreement you have to agree to when you first join. no matter what i do it wont let me in. i have cleared temp files but i cant remember how to clear my history and my cookies. can someone link me to the area on the forum that explains that. i saw it two weeks ago when i had this problem from THAT round of maintenance. this is so frustrating. i jsut want to play, and forget about my problems for a bit, and i have problems playing! thats when you know its really bad! lol id appreciate any help here. maybe that would help tikimama too, to clear the history and all that.