Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 07:19 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Adinalina is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: Green Screen???????

I've had the following issue for the past 3 days and it's really starting to upset me since I can't go on Webkinz at home!

I go to www.webkinz.com.
Hit the Login button which makes a new window pop up.
The new window is totally green! It doesn't give me the log in screen!!!!
I've tried clearing my cache, updating adobe, and even unplugging my internet to reset it.
But I still have a green screen!
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!!!!!!!!

Adinalina
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2009, 07:36 AM   #2
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Green Screen???????

No it's a glitch. You can't expect Webkinz to load successfully. Call Cutomer Support.

PS: Try prssing CTRL and F4

PSS: Try pressing F5

Last edited by Maine; 09-12-2009 at 07:36 AM..
Maine is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 07:46 AM   #3
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I've been plauges with this problem since the last update. Last weekend I wasn't able to get on for two days. I called and tried to talk to support. They tried to say it was me. Did I clear my cache... Yes... Which browser... IE, FF, Google, Safar, are there any others?.... Someone with "knowledge" was supposed to call me back Friday. No call friday for me. They kept trying to say it was my computer. It's not. it's them. I have no problems with any other website. It's them. So sorry you have this problem. It is very annoying and I'm not really sure if there is anything you can do about it. Just keep hitting f5 to refresh until you finally get the screen to log in. Then hope it will load your account when you do get the screen because then you have to start the f5 business all over again. Funny how I haven't changed anything from then until now and I'm getting in just fine. It's not YOU. It's THEM. But good luck getting them to admit it or even explain what the issue is.

Last edited by KLDKinzMom; 09-12-2009 at 07:48 AM.. Reason: Added info
Old 09-12-2009, 07:48 AM   #4
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

I've had the same problem, also. You can try pressing CTRL and F4 or pressing F5. If it still doesn't work after a few tries, call Customer Support!
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 07:56 AM   #5

Thanks for all your help everybody!

I'll try both things and then harass Ganz if it doesn't work!
Old 09-12-2009, 08:00 AM   #6

Daddykinz will become famous soon enough

Here's a link that might help you get to the login screen: http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0
Daddykinz is offline Male
Old 09-12-2009, 09:20 AM   #7
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Adinalina
Thanks for all your help everybody!

I'll try both things and then harass Ganz if it doesn't work!
Please don't harass GANZ. They work very hard to make this a great, safe website for kids! I can understand how this can be frustrating... but please stop and think about it for a minute. Some people harass GANZ because they aren't fixing this thing or updating that other issue... but why do you think they haven't got around to it yet? Maybe because they are dealing with issues that individuals have, like yours. So, now GANZ might be so busy trying to get all the updates and everything on the site because people have been harassing them, so now they can't get to you. If people would stop harassing them, they could find a happy medium and work a lot faster.

My point is, harassing GANZ will not solve the issue. It will only make it worse for you and other people who play on Webkinz!

Good luck solving your issue! I hope you can play on webkinz soon.

Kay:el1:
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 11:13 AM   #8

Goodness. I wasn't serious when I said I was going to "harass Ganz". I can't believe someone actually took me seriously!

Next time I'll put "Just Kidding" so I don't get reprimanded.

Smile and try not to take what people say so seriously!
Old 09-12-2009, 11:22 AM   #9
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

Just call GANZ, this is a problem that they should be able to fix
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #10
luckiestmom

mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!mkivvy is headed for the top!

I had this problem this week, too and it turned out the fix was NOT Ganz. It was that our ad blocker (Symantec) was suddenly identifying the login screen as an ad. Don't know if it was a recent Symantec update that accounted for the change or if WW had changed something in its coding that now makes it look like an ad. Anyway, we turned off the ad blocker to permit the login url to load. It still takes awhile (1-2 minutes) but at least I get the login screen and can log in (though that takes about 10 minutes these days). (After this WW problem, we started seeing issues w/ other websites which made us chose to turn off the ad blocking completely and leads me to belivee it is a Symantec issue. It sure is annoying seeing ads everywhere, tho.)
mkivvy is offline Female
Closed