Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Green Screen

I am only getting a green screen and WW won't load, this is like the 10th time this has happened to me, I have been logging out and back on for 2 hours. I wanted to buy the TV at 6:00. I am getting so frustrated with Ganz!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #2
izz10995
Webkinz :)

izz10995 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Green Screen

try switching browsers. mozilla firefox doesnt work with webkinz. internet explorer is the best.

vote 4 binky click here 4 info http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t210549.html
Old 02-09-2008, 07:35 PM   #3
everybody knows i'm
Gifted

shaxpeare is on a distinguished road

i have firefox, and i don't usually have trouble getting on unless there's something big happening, so that would be my guess. there were a lot of people logging on at 6 to buy that tv and to play balloon dartz, so the server was probably just too busy. it happened to me this morning when it was time to spin the wheel of the month--sometimes you're lucky enough to get on, and sometimes you're not i guess.
:wt:
Old 02-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Hi,

I use Firefox, although it is slower than internet explorer on webkinz.com. You need to allow pop-ups from webkinz.com. Sometimes it is a slow running script from Adobe Flash Player, and a pop-up will tell you this. You need to allow the script to run (the pop-up says that your computer may become unresponsive if you allow the script to run, but this hasn't happened to me). If you block all your pop-ups, then the Flash Player message will never come up, and your page will never load (if this is the problem).

Also, it could be your internet speed. If your speed is too slow, or your connection drops out, the pages won't load.

I am sorry you are having problems. I have been having internet problems since Friday. I thought it was the Webkinz site, but today we found out it was our internet service provider (AT&T) that was having major problems that affected us.

I hope you can get back on Webkinz soon. It is fun when there aren't any problems with pages loading.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 08:33 PM   #5
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You need to allow pop-ups from webkinz.com.
SnowCat, thank you so much! I use both IE and Firefox, depending on what I'm doing (I use Firefox for most other web browsing, so it's just easier to use it for this), but there are times when I find I have to switch to IE. I just made sure my pop up blocker in Firefox was off and voila! One of my problems is gone already! Thanks so much for the info.

---------- JuniperBerry added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

See, I was so excited, I got your name wrong! Sorry about that, SnowCrystal.

(I hate to double post, but I can't edit yet. Hopefully it'll automerge...)

Last edited by JuniperBerry; 02-09-2008 at 08:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #6
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum master
blueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum masterblueguy is a forum master

The green screen loading problem happens a lot to me, and what I do is just log-out and re-log back in again. It usually works for me on the second try. Skyhi5 ... I hope you got your TV (the Egyptian one - I'm guessing).

blueguy
blueguy is offline Male
Old 02-09-2008, 09:11 PM   #7
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by izz10995
try switching browsers. mozilla firefox doesnt work with webkinz. internet explorer is the best.

vote 4 binky click here 4 info http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t210549.html

Actually, i use firefox, and it works great. I really never have problems, except when everyone else is.

The only thing i can tell you is to keep trying. that is hapening to my friend as well, soo, you're not alone.
Closed