Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Is the Green Lava Lamp worth anything?

Ok, so I've been looking around my rooms and I found a green lava lamp. Is the green kind anything special?
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2009, 05:29 PM   #2
luv14webkinz

Default Re: Is the Green Lava Lamp worth anything?

YES! everyone wants it! keep it! it will be worth somrthing BIGGER in about a year or two!
Old 01-04-2009, 05:30 PM   #3
Gifted
Irish Blues will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Elephantboy42
Ok, so I've been looking around my rooms and I found a green lava lamp. Is the green kind anything special?
YES.

If you think to yourself, "gosh - I really don't want it" I can guarantee a lot of people [myself included] would LOVE to have it.
Irish Blues is offline Male
Old 01-04-2009, 05:32 PM   #4
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Check out the WIGEV....it's worth alot because it was not out a long time so not as many were around also.
Save it for the big GE if you dont care for it!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #5
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

It's worth something! It's gone!!! So keep it!
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 01-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #6
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Yep, absolutely!! It's worth about 10-15 thousand KC right now, I believe.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:35 PM   #7
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Hi,
yes, it is valuable so definitely keep it unless you want to trade it for something of at least the same value.

This is copied from Webkinz Insider Official Value Guide maintained by FIA:
"Green Lava Lamp: Because the Green Lava Lamp was available for such a short time, the values listed at the top of this section do NOT apply. In the case of the Green Lava Lamp ONLY, please use the "introduction date", in place of the "retirement date". In other words, for the purpose of figuring value, pretend that the lamp was retired on May/16/2008."

It means that currently its value is at 9 month mark which is 20 000 - 25 000 (the item was last available May 2008

Again, congratulations on having such nice item.

Last edited by yaniella; 01-04-2009 at 05:35 PM.. Reason: date
yaniella is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:36 PM   #8
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t141017.html

Here's a link to the WIGEV, something I know you are familiar with, being a GT...lol

If you look up the Green Lava, it is a retired exclusive. The value rate is going up every month. A lot of people in the GE want one, but of course you couldn't do anything with it right now, as you are a GT and it's retired. Hang on to it for now.

Oh, I think this should be in the GE or even trainee section, I'm not sure, since it's asking about the lava lamp being worth something and you are a GT. I'll flag it so it can be moved if necessary.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #9
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

It's not allowed to be traded in the TS so I dont think it needs to be moved there.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #10
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ah, good point. Thanks! I didn't think about it that way.
Polarity is offline Female
Closed

Tags
shadow eats tags - sc