Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
catmissy678
Webkinz :)
sophia1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Unanswered: green bars and more?????

EVERYONE!?!? What are the green bars for I am very confused.What do the messages mean when you put your mouse on it. WHAT IS IT FOR!!!!!!. I am a little confused about them. I heard that they were here before but I want to know what they are for. Also, I'm not sure if anybody noticed but under our picture for our posts (mine is a cat saying your a sicko if you want to injury this poor kitty or something like that) there is our gender. Girls would have pink and boys I guess would have blue but the thing is that you can only see your own nobody else. I want to know whats the point of them if u can only see your own. I mean we all know our own gender

:pg::pgn::acs::rott:
sophia1234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 07:27 PM   #2
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

Default Re: green bars and more?????

wow i just noticed that! it looks like the return of rep point bars!
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
mkpmlk/soccerpug023
Gifted

kenzie&rachel will become famous soon enough

Yeah what are the green bars?!
kenzie&rachel is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:41 PM   #4
Gifted

cutieangel9393 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm confused? I see other peoples. I wonder what they are for?
cutieangel9393 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:43 PM   #5
lukemadtv

rep boxes their for when people press the thumbs up things and give you comments
Old 06-24-2008, 07:46 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

DKMagoo has a perfect chart for this.

Here is the Rep Chart DKMagoo calculated.

Unlit..."[Username] is an unknown quantity at this point."
For 1 dark green box: [level 1]..."[Username] is an unknown quantity at this point."
For 1 dark green box: [level 2]..."[Username] is on a distiguished road."
For 2 dark green boxes: [level 1]..."[Username] will become famous soon enough."
For 2 dark green boxes: [level 2]..."[Username] has a spectacular aura about."
For 3 dark green boxes:..."[Username] is a jewel in the rough."
For 4 dark green boxes: [level 1]..."[Username] is a jewel in the rough."
For 4 dark green boxes: [level 2]..."[Username] is just really nice."
For 4 dark green boxes :[level 3]..."[Username] is a glorious beacon of light."

For 1 lime green box..."[Username] is a name known to all."
For 2 lime green boxes..."[Username] is a splendid one to behold."
For 3 lime green boxes..."[Username] is a splendid one to behold."
For 4 lime green boxes..."[Username] has much to be proud of."
For 5 lime green boxes..."[Username]
For 6 lime green boxes..."[Username] has a brilliant future."

For 1 yellow box..."[Username] has a brilliant future."
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 07:54 PM   #7
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

so did these just return? i only have one green box but it says i'll be famous soon enough...
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 06-24-2008, 07:58 PM   #8
mkpmlk/soccerpug023
Gifted

kenzie&rachel will become famous soon enough

I am REALLY confused
kenzie&rachel is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 08:57 AM   #9
catmissy678
sophia1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by lukemadtv
rep boxes their for when people press the thumbs up things and give you comments
no im talking about the green bars and you can see what your gender is but only yours. nothing to do with thumbs up!!!:gr:

---------- sophia1234 added 5 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cutieangel9393
I'm confused? I see other peoples. I wonder what they are for?
cutieangel9393 i know you can see other peoples green bars but not their blue or pink gender:chi::ppony::pg::ph:

---------- sophia1234 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

Okay now i am freaking out I can only see some genders but others i cant. SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Last edited by sophia1234; 06-25-2008 at 08:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sophia1234 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 08:59 AM   #10
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Those green bars are reputation boxes =]
If you look down at the bottom of the post, as someone said previous, you can see a thumbs up icon. When you press that and type a message, then proceed on and press submit, you will have given someone a rep point. For every 100 or so rep points you recieve, you earn a box.

For more information, feel free to look in the Guides and How To's section, or take a look at my guide, at this link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...html?p=8430528
8dance4eva10 also has a great guide, at the following: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...9.html?t=56759

Last edited by DKMagoo; 06-25-2008 at 09:10 AM..
DKMagoo is offline Female
Closed