Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2007, 11:08 AM   #1
SWIMxCHICA07
Webkinz :)

SWIMxCHICA07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Greasy Grill M.I.A.!

hey everyone, yesterday my friend sent me a greasy grill (aka master grill) from the Curio Shop. I did everything i was supposed to. I opened the present, put it in my room and then signed out. When i went in my room the next morning it was gone!! I looked all through my house & dock but it was not there. If anyone can help me please let me know. I am willing to trade a science experiment table and science trophy pedastal for a greasy grill. My username is SWIMxCHICA07 thanks!!

You CANNOT offer trades outside the gift exchange. This is an infraction of the rules.--Larkrose

Last edited by FIA; 06-17-2007 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: removed caps from title
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2007, 11:15 AM   #2
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: GREASY GRILL M.I.A!!!

Wow, immediatly contact ganz with the time and place this occured. There is an email as well as a phone number, which you could contact. The greasy grill is a really nice gift, (it is not the same as the master grill though, but very similar!) And you must be so excited to have received it! Anyway, please let me know what happens, hopefully you will get it back soon!
Old 06-17-2007, 11:18 AM   #3
SWIMxCHICA07

but do you really think they will help me they would probably just laugh and think i was trying to get a free rare item.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:20 AM   #4
carlythemonkey1

A greasy grill is not the same thing as the master grill.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:23 AM   #5
SWIMxCHICA07

im sorry i thought they were (whoops!) i meant just the greasy grill
Old 06-17-2007, 11:26 AM   #6
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by SWIMxCHICA07
but do you really think they will help me they would probably just laugh and think i was trying to get a free rare item.

No they will not!! This happens quite frequently, and if you state the information, they will beleive you! I say do it the quickest possible...Hope that helps, and tell me what happens!
Old 06-17-2007, 11:29 AM   #7
SWIMxCHICA07

OMG!! i just got mail from the kinzpost and it resent it!!!!!!!!!!
today is my lucky day!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 11:30 AM   #8
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

that's great! And if this ever happens again, take my advice..Congratualations! Enjoy it, you must have a great friend!
Old 06-17-2007, 12:06 PM   #9
Gift Guru

fun4us is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Greasy Grill M.I.A.!

Good for you. i am glad you got it back!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 12:16 PM   #10
SWIMxCHICA07

Default Re: Greasy Grill M.I.A.!

thanks for the great advice kinz09!!
Closed