Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
katt †
Webkinz :)

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Unanswered: GRAPHICS HELP!!

Okay, so you know those signatures that have pictures in them?
They have text and then a picture or pattern in the bubble letters.
Does anyone know how to do this?
I downloaded GIMP about around.. Christmas? && I'm learning how to use it.
So if any of you guys know how to do this on GIMP 2.6 NOT GIMP 2.0 let me know. I need to know how to do it on GIMP 2.6.

Thanks.
- Katt
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 08:36 AM   #2

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: GRAPHICS HELP!!

Starbucksfun can help you. I think she has a video.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 04-03-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Starbucksfun can help you. I think she has a video.
Yeah, but that's for GIMP 2.0...
Old 04-03-2011, 08:40 AM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cloverpuppy10
Yeah, but that's for GIMP 2.0...
Oh, I'm pretty sure she said she had 2.6. Oh well, here's a link: GIMP [I am not sure if it will help or not though. ]
Priceless is offline Male
Old 04-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #5
katt †

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Oh, I'm pretty sure she said she had 2.6. Oh well, here's a link: GIMP [I am not sure if it will help or not though. ]
Nope, I didn't see anything.
Thanks, though .
Old 04-03-2011, 12:09 PM   #6
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Hi, sorry to here your having some trouble. I don't have GIMP, so I can't tell you. I found some guides but they don't say which type of GIMP. Here they are---->http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/simple-gimp-tutorials-*new-texture-tutorial-669517/
and http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f137/%7B%CE%B1%CE%B7%CE%B9%D0%BC%CE%B1%D1%82%CE%B9%CF%83%CE%B7-g%CF%85%CE%B9%E2%88%82%D1%94%7D-gimp-673808/
and http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-text-684709/ and http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-your-684560/ and http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...filtre-669495/ and http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-gimp-643453/ but those are just some of them, I would recommend seeing the guides and how to's section. Good luck and have fun!
GSGO is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 05:14 PM   #7

Suzukinz is a jewel in the roughSuzukinz is a jewel in the rough

I have a GIMP layer effect plug-in called Script-Fu which you can overlay any text with a pattern. It dosen't fill in text but covers it with the pattern you choose. Script-Fu is a .scm file that you add to the GIMP script file on your computer, like adding a new font. Hope that helps a little bit!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #8
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I recommend posting this in the graphic section.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Closed