Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Got ripped off at the Academy...what can I do?

Today I took my Terrier Sarah to the Academy to go running. When the screen came up, the clock started running. But Sarah wasn't on the treadmill and the heart wouldn't fill as I moved the arrow and kept it within the target range (I've played the running game lots of times...I do understand it and know I was playing it correctly). Then when there was only about 5 seconds left, suddenly Sarah appeared on the treadmill, as she should have been all along, and the heart started to fill...obviously too late...couldn't fill the heart in 5 seconds.

*Poof* there went 50 KC and her chance to get closer to her badge for the day! Needless to say, I was very annoyed. Is there anything I can do to get my KC back?

Thanks for any ideas.
juliaandella is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 08:51 PM   #2
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

Default Re: Got ripped off at the Academy...what can I do?

Same thing has happened to me with a few pets a few times! UGH!!! I wish I knew. I have tried doing the running last, and I have tried waiting for a long time on the screen that says "do you want to pay " in hopes that it will get fully loaded. I'm not sure. Wish I could help. I have decided that I will wait to do anymore classes until they have more time to get glitches worked out. I would prefer to not "pay" to be a guinea pig!
Qbear is offline Female
Old 10-16-2007, 09:18 PM   #3
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

Yeah I agree with you...but my 4 and 5 year old wouldn't be so prudent LOL They would whine and whine about WHY can't we do the running school...WHY??? LOL So I guess I just have to hope it doesn't happen again. Urgh.

Oh! And I haven't been able to get into my Wekinz Studio for a week....I just tried again tonight and it's still telling me it'll be back up in a week. Wonder if anybody knows anything about that?
juliaandella is offline Female
Old 10-16-2007, 09:50 PM   #4
Gifted

Qbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to allQbear is a name known to all

Did I say "me"??? Really I meant my dd...LOL We actually have both played. She does not want to wait either, but we have lost enough KC that she is ready to hang on for a bit.
Qbear is offline Female
Closed