Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 09:49 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ellielupe5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Got my pet on webkinz but unfortinutly...

Hi I'm L,
December 26 I entered my golden retreiver and got it a new account for it then went to the adoption center and put my name, gender, secret code, user name, and password. Then I got a sign that said "Webkinz world is expeirences a load of traffic and can not conect" or something like that then I went to the log in and it did not work so I went back to the adoption center and tried again and got a message that said "that user name has been taken" but it was not taken before when I tried and got the one message. I dont get it im worried I wont be able to play with my pet. So I try to log on now and still nothing and then go to the adoption center again and know it says "your secret code has been used"on and get on and know I try to log on and get on and I do. But I cant get to my room and to things to do and all those things also my room. Know I can get to all those things but my room and the clubhouse so I sent my adoption gift to my other account and could not open it so I sent it back and know i'm kind of dangling.

Someone help please
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 12:36 AM   #2
largobob

webkinz_luva_0811 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Got my pet on webkinz but unfortinutly...

i hope the problem goes away. your best bet it to call or e-mail ganz
Old 12-28-2007, 09:23 AM   #3
dara435
Gifted

dancergal435 is on a distinguished road

Ganz has closed down Webkinz now probably because of all the emails and problems people are reporting, so once Webkinz World opens back up, I am sure your problem will be fixed. If not, I would try to contact Ganz to report your problem.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:25 AM   #4
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

I'd wait and see what happens after WW comes back up. I hope everything is ok. The kids and I all got new Webkinz for Christmas and we're itching to register them!
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 09:44 AM   #5
PianoPlayinBabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Uh... sorry but I had a liitle trouble reading what you typed. Maybe you could try editing your topics before you post them. As for your problem, from what I understood, I think everything should be back to normal when Webkinz in up and running again. I hope so because that would really stink if you couldn't use your webkinz. Try contacting Ganz and explaining you problem via email or telephone. Good Luck!
Old 12-28-2007, 12:28 PM   #6

Ellielupe5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks I hope it works to :~(
Old 12-28-2007, 12:35 PM   #7
PM me for it
Gifted

SmileyGirl27 is on a distinguished road

this happened to me too! ganz is experienceing huge traffic loads because of all the webkinz ppl got for x-mas. its been closed for over 12 hrs! also the lil kinz golden retriever is the pet of the month so i would save it to put it on in january to get the loot bag.

---------- SmileyGirl27 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

oh srry i didnt know it was a regular golden retriever!

Last edited by SmileyGirl27; 12-28-2007 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed