Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 10:45 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

bdbfamily is a jewel in the roughbdbfamily is a jewel in the rough

Donation Award 
Lightbulb Unanswered: Got my POTM loot by doing this!

How exciting! We didn't get our loot bag when we put our pug on, and we were really bummed. Then I had an idea, and it WORKED!
If you are tech-savvy, then log out, clear your cache, close your browser, and then start over with opening your browser and logging back in.

That's all I did and our loot bag was there as soon as I logged in.

If you don't know how to "clear your cache (pronounced CASH), read below. I tried to break it down for you. I sure hope this helps somebody.

First, log out of WW. Then click on "Tools" (on Internet Explorer. If you use a different browser they should have a similar option. A browser is the program that lets you go all over the Internet, either Internet Explorer or Firefox, for example. AOL has their own setup.)

Under Tools, there is an option on the menu that says "Delete browsing history." If you click on that, another menu comes up. Choose the one that says "Delete temporary internet files" and click. It will ask you if you are sure, click "Yes." After it is done, click on "Close."

Then close your browser by clicking on all the X-es at the far top right (all of your browser windows, so it is completely shut down. Then all you have to do is open your browser again, log back into WW and if it works for you like it did for us, your stuff should be there!

Also, please note: this is what people mean when they say "CLEAR YOUR CACHE (pronounced CASH)." Now, anytime you're having trouble with WW, this is a great thing to try. When we couldn't get the new W Shop stuff to load or Arte and the Curio Shop, we did this and it worked.

If anyone is more technologically gifted than I am, please feel free to add to this. My son added the pets at the bottom of this message. He's 4 and my greatest joy. We have so much fun in and here on and thank all of you for being here.

:ccat::cs:
bdbfamily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 10:51 AM   #2
webkinzgrl770

Default Re: Got my POTM loot by doing this!

whoa! you r soooo lucky! thats really awesome!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #3
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks! this is really helpful! Points for you!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 03:18 PM   #4
Obsessed with

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

That totally worked for me.. the only glitch I have now is Tabby Von Meow disappears when I click on what job I want to do. This does not interrupt the game though. Thanks for the info.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #5
wajiha44

If you want to know how to clear you cache you can visit my thread
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t401953.html
Old 10-07-2008, 11:28 AM   #6

bdbfamily is a jewel in the roughbdbfamily is a jewel in the rough

Donation Award 

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I'm so glad I could help. :-)
Have a great Webkinz week, everyone!
bdbfamily is offline Female
Closed