Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
uvs the weim
Webkinz :)

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Google problem???

i put in my :pg: today and i can't put clothes on her, i can't edit rooms, and i can't put her psi in the room. i put in the earlier today and everything was fine. is anyone having this problem?
SOSO910 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
PinkSparkles123

Default Re: Google problem???

wow you already got the pink googles!!! And nope I don't have either of those webkinz so sorry no help here.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:51 PM   #3
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
i put in my :pg: today and i can't put clothes on her, i can't edit rooms, and i can't put her psi in the room. i put in the earlier today and everything was fine. is anyone having this problem?
I just got mine last night, but I haven't put in in yet. I hope I don't have any problems when I do.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:54 PM   #4
xoxlivelovedance1xox

Well, since the pet is new, maybe they haven't made everything so updated yet. That is probably why you are having trouble, but I am not so sure because there can be many reasons why this is happening. Since the Pink Googles is a new pet, this could be the reason, because the same thing happened with my Samoyed when it was new a few weeks ago. Don't worry! Everything should be working up and working amazing very soon!
Old 06-16-2008, 12:00 AM   #5
onemoreplease is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup, I think everyone is having a problem with the Pink Google. I couldn't put anything in my room except a bed. It took me all day to realize it was because I kept trying to put the rock garden in her room, but it is an outdoor item. Instead of telling you it can only be placed in an outdoor yard, it locks up your room. My Pink Google is naked, too, even though I have put a whole outfit on her. I'm going to leave it on and hope it shows up. With the exception of the clothes, as long as you don't try to place the rock garden in a room, everything should be okay. Hope I helped. It is very frustrating to be excited about having a new pet and decorating a new room, and everything locks up!! :pg
onemoreplease is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 12:04 AM   #6
sockmonkey313

sockmonkey313 is an unknown quantity at this point

:pg: i adopted mine and the psi goes only outside(i think)and icant dress her either!! i would have called ganz but its the weekend ):
sockmonkey313 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 12:07 AM   #7
Glad to be
shakesister will become famous soon enough

I love love love

If it would not be for this website, I would have totally thought it was just us!

Our pink googles is as naked as the day she was sewn in that magical factory in Ganzland

I really wanted to put her in our WCares room, but she can't wear the jacket Hopefully, Ganz will run maintenance soon and fix the glitches, and we can all get to work on dressing up our pink googles :pg:

We did place our pink zen garden in our outside room with no problems at all. It is a really really cool PSI, too!!! Googles rule!
shakesister is offline Female
Closed