Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
disney world.
Webkinz :)

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Talking Unanswered: Google Chrome

I just downloaded Google Chrome due to problems on Mozilla and IE. I was wondering if there's any problems on WW while using this browser?

Thanks!

xxxx
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Google Chrome

No problems for this GC user.
lego is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #3

Priceless has disabled reputation

Whenever I use it, I have no problems, so I guess your all good.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-27-2011, 01:36 PM   #4

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I successfully used Chrome for a long time and then suddenly I could only see 1/3 of the WW screen. Sorry I don't have a screen shot, but 'll try and explain what happened.

When I went to log onto WW, I would only see a big green square and only the top 1/3 of the log on screen would show up. I couldn't see the part to adopt a pet or change my password. I could get into WW, but when I did, I couldn't see my dock or the right side of the screen (which didn't really bother me since that's where the ads were). I couldn't even click the 'Things to Do' tab.

I had to stop using Chrome after that. Eventually the problem was solved when I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome, but that was an unnecessary hassle, IMO. Hopefully this doesn't happen to you.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #5
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Thank you for posting!
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 04:25 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

Of the five browsers i have tried IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Google Chrome...only Google Chrome allows you to exceed the 2000 per day limit for mazin' moolah in the hamster section...which comes in handy if you are having a hamster run [community] moolah mazes all by itself all day to buy the big ticket items...it does tend to leave spyware on my computer, though that spybot finds and recommends removing...my brother-in-law [who is very knowledgeable about computers] tells me it is nothing dangerous or to worry about, though....just tracking preferences for marketing purposes...it is my second favorite after firefox for webkinz running...i NEVER use IE [i got 3 trojan horses when i used it for a week and none before or since stopping]...Opera tends to get that shivery W when loading an account and you have to F5 and try again [especially when loading more than one at a time on the computer]...Safari is okay but every time i hit backspace cuz i mis-typed my login info it takes me back to the previous screen...what a pain in the neck!!...so google chrome is one i'm finding i cannot do without...hope this helps...
gracekiara is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 04:35 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

The only major problem I have with GC is that the hamster hamlet doesn't work on it.
For me at least.
So I quit using it.

Other then that, no problems over here.
Blythe is offline Female
Closed