Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 03:29 PM   #1
disdog
Webkinz :)

disdog is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: GOOD TRADS?????

Iv seen a lot of post that say do you think that this is a good trade. So saving a lot of time i will gie ve you some tips.

tip 1... if it is a Wshop item look it up in the Wshop and see how much it is worth and compare it with the item you are trading.

tip 2... if it is an exclusive item make sure you like it because chances are the person that you traded w/ arnt goin to trad back.

tip 3... make sure you have a lot of items to trad because you dont want get out of that room (mabey)

tip 4... make sure you dont speed a lot of time deciding because the person might not want to sped all day trading. (once again mabey)

tip 5... make sure that person isnt already trading w/ another person because it might interup that persons trade and they might no realy like it.

tip 6... be the first person to ofer somthing because it saves time for you.

tip 7... dont just sit there and wait till someone askes you
to trade see if the trading icon is there and ask them mabey they have something realy cool!

I will add more tips when i think/get them!!!!

plz rate
plz respond/post
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 03:49 PM   #2
tree lover

Default Re: GOOD TRADS?????

thanks for the tips! I never really trade or make those kind of threads though! lol! well....... rep points for u! {for helping and listing!}
♥tree lover♥
Old 06-25-2008, 05:11 PM   #3
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Just use the WIGEV. The values of all non-W-Shop items are listed.

Or if you don't care about values, go for what you LIKE. If you like the item and are happy with it, trade for it. But don't trade an item away that you aren't certain you want to get rid of! Trading something and then later wanting it back is the worst!
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 08:23 PM   #4
disdog
Webkinz :)

disdog is on a distinguished road

tip 8... if you just sit around and are the type that waits for someone to invite you walk around to tell people that your not "sleeping".

tip 9... pay atantion to what your clicking by accident you might click ready to trade and then click accept your stuck with those iteams (unless you sell them) and you got something you probly didnt want.

tip 10... if you are having problems with getting in a trading room this is what i always do... go in the orange zone, then when you get to the trading room page click find me a room and hold it for about 2 seconds then it should get you a room (it always works for me!!!!)

tip 11... if you want to go with your friends pick a lateish time to go on because not much people are on (there sleeping lol zzzzzzzzzzzzz) also if you cant stay up that late then get up early.

tip 12... (a responce to tip 10) try not to go on when like baloon darts are on or dunk the zingoz ect. because most people ( i know i do) like those activites
Closed