Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

luvwbknz is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Good glitch

Like a lot of other webkinz fanz, I have lost a ton of money because of the refresh glitch. Between being kicked out of a game or a job in the employment office, I'm so upset about how much money I've lost that I don't play as much anymore. However, for once a glitch has worked in my favor!! The last two days, sometimes when it refreshes it takes me to the Charm Forest and lets me search for charms even though I know I still have a few hours to go before I can search again. As much as I want them to fix this so I can play games again, at least I get something out of this glitch. Unfortunately, I'm not lucky enough to have found a charm during one of these times but it's still fun searching. Anyone else have this happen to them??
luvwbknz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Good glitch

lol that is cool! I don't have that charm forest but That is interesting
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 08:21 PM   #3
Skulls&&Hearts

That happens to me a lot. I'll be playing Smoothie Moves and it will refresh.
I don't like it at all.
That's cool though that a glitch worked in your favor.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:22 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I'm so happy that you have something working in your favor. Enjoy searching for those charms!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 08:23 PM   #5
petlover0416

gymnasticsgirl416 is an unknown quantity at this point

ha yes almost every single time it refreshes it takes me to the either star challenge or charm forest. I didnt actually think to try and search for nything though. Thatis really kool and good for you
Old 11-01-2008, 08:27 PM   #6
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

Good for you! No, it has not done that to me. I don't really get on Webkinz anymore.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:28 PM   #7

Sabrina89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, I know what you're talking about!
I've done that a couple times. When you are entering a room, if you see an advertisment on the side of the screen that goes to the Employment Office or Charm Forest, click on it. And it sometimes wipes out the timer and you get to do your job/search when you just did one not so long ago.
I stopped doing it a few weeks ago because I didn't want Ganz to find out and consider it cheating though.
Sabrina89 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 08:29 PM   #8
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

No I am afraid I dont have the Charm Forest.
BUT I am very glad that something is going good for you!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 08:48 PM   #9
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Really?? That's pretty cool, lol!
I've never tried that before.

Finally a GOOD glitch to help all these annoying ones
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 08:54 PM   #10
KoJenBear
Gifted
JenBear will become famous soon enough

glad your adding up some KC... I have been playing in the arcade for a couple hours to make up some KC from buying all the halloween stuff .. but I never got a refresh or kicked out or anything.. only time I got kicked out was when I clicked on a POTM ribbon this morning and now I just dont click on them... have fun.. good luck collecting them charms.
Closed