Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 04:34 PM   #11
ECSD
Webkinz :)

Elderkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Good CS experience about HHH glitch!!!

YAY! But will our pets HHH go back to 100 automatically?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #12
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Elderkinz
YAY! But will our pets HHH go back to 100 automatically?
From what I understood, no, which was why she gave the girls' account the $ to get through. BUT they might decide to go in and do that with those accounts that people have called in about. Who knows how they will handle it at this point!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 04:51 PM   #13
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

If you were given enough KC, you could send them all to the spa and it would do just that for them....restore them all to 100/100/100. And that's what should be done!
Old 03-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #14
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by baxjul
Thank you for the update! I'm glad that she was pleasant.
Me too, trust me after reading on the main page another member's ghastly experience!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_lover_
That's great!

My poor pets (some if which I havn't played with since the feature/glitch, to study them) are all in the twenty's. And I don't have close to enough money to buy them all food or send them to the spa. I fear they'll get sick soon, if not already.
You need to call in. I thought I would try playing games last night to help my little ones out and it was just too much. I called and she was helpful. Hopefully your rep would be as well!

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
Way to go Meowsrus! You are a superhero. Great job mentioning "disabilities". Did you mention level of difficulties?

I am glad you got some satisfaction from WW!
Oh ya, I played that one. WHen I told my older one what happened she went into a full blown anxiety attack because she takes such good care of her pets. She was self-injuring and crying "what did I do wrong!?!" Oh I absolutely told them how much anguish it caused a child with autism, as well as my younger daughter who just had tears streaming down her face she was so sad that they "might die"!

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
That's wonderful! It's a major headache for those with hundreds of pets (who for obvious reasons can't afford to send them all to the spa.)
CALL!!! Hopefully you will get a good CS rep too who has heard from a lot of us who are unhappy with this and they might help you too!

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
I'm glad to hear about your good experience. It would be nice if it was justified across the board.
Amen to that. No one should get treated bad by a rep over this. WE did nothing wrong!!!

View Post Originally Posted by blueyes1113
maybe i should call, i have 182 pets and i was hit by the glitch, i went away for a few days, when i came back the hunger was all the way ow to zero, my sons account was hit, he had to sell off alot of his rares to get the money to send his 20 pets to the spa, kids his age just understand things like this and it hurts when they think of there pets as real and hungry and sad like that...they need to go and fix everyones account, but thanks for telling us , in a way it gives me hope
They need to, however I do not think they know which accounts are effected until a call is placed in about it. I asked her if they all were or jsut some, and she said it was wide spread, but they had no way of tracking which ones were.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
That's great that you had such a successful chat with the customer service people. I hope it doesn't become an actual feature though. It would be their worst feature ever. We wouldn't want it to be like this forever.
I told them that too. I told them "why would we keep playing with something that used to bring joy and now brings such a high level of anxiety and torment."

View Post Originally Posted by Azriel
How wonderful! I'm completely wiped out from feeding my pets- ALL my pets. It's horrible!
{{{{{cyber hugs}}}}}} to you and everyone who has been afflicted.

CALL, CALL, CALL!!!

---------- meowsrus added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by katrinasmom
If you were given enough KC, you could send them all to the spa and it would do just that for them....restore them all to 100/100/100. And that's what should be done!
Unfortunately it wasn't enough to send them to the spa, but it was enough to feed them all their PSF for the next few days to get the levels up and to try to keep them up. The levels in both accounts were so outrageously low. In my older the lowest was->45, 62, 12 for my younger, most were->32, 41, 2
Believe it or not sending them to the spa was way more than feeding them up. Some took 6 PSF to get levels up, others it took 10 PSF.

Last edited by meowsrus; 03-09-2009 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meowsrus is offline Female
Closed